Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Brozone's Mine! Part 4

Galzone, Rhonda, and RickRoll rest at the Crest of Hill Mountain. Galzone stretches themselves while Rhonda and RickRoll go behind a tree to do their duty.

"Okay, since Brozone was taken to the summit of Hill Mountain, we need to go through the crest and then reach the peak; that way, we can reach the summit to save Brozone. Despite our battle against the Chocolate-Covered Marshtato Cuddle Pup, we need to be careful," said Dora Jelly.

"I hope the next boss is easy enough to reach Brozone faster," said Sidney.

But after hearing rustling in the bushes, Galzone takes a battle stance. Rhonda and RickRoll finish their bathroom break when the creature is revealed to be a butterfly.

"Oh, never mind. It's just a butterfly," said Fawn.

Then a Mashato Dust Bunny appeared and ate the butterfly, causing the Galz to scream in terror. Soon, more Mashato Dust Bunnies emerged from hiding and surrounded the Galz and armadillo pair.

"Nahahahahaahaa! This will be good," Marshtato Mary watching the scene with Marshtato Popcorn.

"Not good," said John Dory.

"They might be in hot water with this," said Spruce.

"I hope they got more tricks up their sleeves," said Clay.

"I can't look! I wish I could cover my eyes, but my hands are tied in rape," said Floyd.

"It's rope, Floyd."

"Sorry."

"Cross your fingers for Galzone, everyone. As for me and Broz, we'll cross our toes," said Baby Branch to the Wattpad Readers.

"Oh, great. What are we going to do with Dirt Mashatato Dust Bunnies," said Sidney.

Baby Boo takes out a grenade and pulls the ring before saying, "Kaboom! KABOOM! BAH!!!"

"I got a better idea," said Clarie, taking the grenade and throwing it off the scene before it exploded.

"Aww..."

"Just watch me and do as I do, sisters."

After cracking her neck, she begins to dance like Fender from Robots to "Hit Me Baby One More Time."

Once her sisters dance along, she sings, "Oh, baby, baby, how was I supposed to know?" [The Marshtato Dust Bunnies looked confused but decided to dance along.]

Together, Galzone sings, "Hit me, baby, one more time!" [Using their dance moves, they beat up the Marshtato Dust Bunnies to be K.O.]

"Nice," Fawn commented, seeing all of the enemies defeated.

"Let's head for the peak so we can reach our final destination," Dora Jelly said before Rhonda and RickRoll got in her hair.

Once Galzon flew off, Marshato Mary complained, "You got to be kidding me?! They used dance moves to defeat my 3rd Marshtato Mutants?!

"Using Britney Sparkles' song to fight is good planning. If only I were allowed to sing that song," said Baby Branch.

"Shouldn't you be singing for me, Big Head Blueberry Pie?"

Angered, Branch's Brothers break free from their ropes to pound on their diamond prison.

"Call Branch a Big Head Blueberry Pie one more time again, motherfudger!" John Dory yelled.

"We dare you," Spruce shouted while pointing at Marshtato Mary.

After Clay barked like an angry dog, she said, "Big Head Blueberry Pie..."

"Fudging donut hole! You're lucky that we're stuck in this diamond prison. Because if I were out of here, I'd bite you," said Clay, clawing on the chamber.

"I WOULD EAT YOUR SOUL!" Floyd yelled.

Everyone looked at Floyd, scared, before he innocently asked, "How was that, guys? Was that threatening enough to scare her?"

His older brothers nervously give him a thumbs-up while Baby Branch tells the Wattpad readers, "I think Floyd is scarier than we all thought."

At the Peak of Hill Mountain, Galzone looked around while floating in the air.

"Alright. We need to fight the next boss here, and we'll finally get the chance to rescue Brozone," said Dora Jelly.

"That's good because this is getting time-consuming. I didn't even get a chance to take a selfie," said Clarie.

Just then, a Marshtato Greygon emerged on the peak. It roared at Galzone, Rhonda, and RickRoll.

"Okay, how did Mary even fuse a Marshtato with a creature like this?!" Fawn said.

"And it roared its gelatin bad breath at us. So, that's that! No more Miss Cute and Cuddly," Sidney crossed her arms.

Seizing the opportunity, Baby Boo takes out another grenade and says, "Kaboom, Kaboom, KABOOM! 𝔸 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕒 𝕙 !"

"Boo, enough with the grenade already."

"Awww..."

"What are you going to do, Sidney?" Fawn asks.

"I'm going to negotiate it to let us pass by harshly. Who knows how much time Brozone has left," said Sidney, going over to the Marshtato Greygon.

"Good luck, Sidney," said Claire.

Once she comes before the enemy, Sidney says, "Now, listen here, mister. YOU'RE A LOW-LIFE, BOTTOM-FEEDING, UNDER-EDUCATED, UNHYGIENIC, SLIMY, NO-NECK, TOXIC, TRIPLE-CHINNED, OXYGEN-WASTING, CRUDE, GUTLESS, FOUL-SMELLING, BUCK-TOOTHED, CORRUPT, FELONIOUS, DISGRACEFUL, DISEASE-RIDDEN, BOW-LEGGED, YELLOW-BELLIED, BACK-STABBING, GHOULISH, VULGAR, DESPICABLE, WORM-HEADED, WORTHLESS STAIN!!!"

Hearing this made her sisters and the armadillo pair's jaws drop. Even Marshato Mary and Brozone, who were watching, looked in shock that their jaw dropped too.

When the Marshtato Greygon looks like it is about to fight Sidney, it instead cowers into an emotional wreck and says, "I'm only doing my job! Why are you so mean?!"

It runs off crying, surprising Sidney to say, "Do you think I went too far on that one?"

"Yeah...," her sisters answered while Rhonda and RickRoll nodded.

"But despite hurting its feeling, we can finally reach the summit where Brozone is held. Let's gal!" said Dora Jelly, leading the way.

Enraged at how Sidney took on her final Mighty Marshtato Mutant, Marshtato Mary complained, "Gaah! How could this have happened?! They tied my Tarantacapuff, bone-tossed my Cuddle Pup, danced K.O. my Dust Bunnies, and turned my Greygon into a weak crybaby like Floyd!"

"Hey, we're right here, you know," said Baby Branch as his brothers untied him.

"And only we and Fawn can call Floyd a crybaby," said Clay.

"Yeah...Um...Right?" Floyd said, confusingly innocent.

But Marshtato Mary was too angry to notice Brozone that she pulled her ponytail off.

"Does that make her bald now?" Spruce surprised.

"Probably. I did think her ponytail looked fake," John Dory said.

"If you want something done right, I guess you have to do it yourself!" Marshtato Mary took a bubbling and steaming white concoction in a beaker.

She began to laugh like a mad scientist while Brozone said, in worry, "Galzone's in for it now."