Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #4

[Meanwhile, back in Brozone's time, Veneer is driving a minibus filled with every ally and friend of Brozone who was at the concert.]

Veneer: We should be at Cavegloria in no time.

Queen Bridget: (cradling Princess PopViva to sleep) I hope we find Brozone soon. They could be in any dimension.

Poppy: So, Galzone, how do you know Professor Hannah Henchcrab?

Dora Jelly: It's a secret between Brozone and us. But she helped out in any situation that required her inventions. We meet her when Brozone gets kidnapped by a crazed Brozonie. They were so crazy that they forced Brozone to sing for them. The Professor gave us an invention that allowed us to fight past that evil Brozonie's mutant minions. And when that Brozonie turned into a giant, Boo blasted them to who knows where. But the best part about it is when Brozone and we-!

Sidney: (covers DJ's mouth) Dora, we vowed never to speak of that again.

Dora Jelly: (mumbled) But how can I not forget the time when I and John had our first kiss? It was a dream come true!

Viva: Don't you have her number or something?

Claire: Yeah, but we're still determining if it still works.

Viva: We could at least inform her.

Fawn: (takes out a snailphone) Call Prof HH.

Professor Hannah: (on the phone) FAWN!!! (Fawn was so startled that she tried not to drop her snailphone.) My Fury Glitter Gal, Flashy! (Fawn drops her phone but picks it back up.) It's been such a long, very long time!

Boo: Oh, yeah. It still works.

Fawn: (puts her phone speaker) Professor, we need your help with-

Prof. Hannah: Brozone entering a wormhole.

Boo: Yeah, how did you know?

Prof. Hannah: I was watching your concert. And I must tell you, Galz, and the Broz know how to dance like Bad Trolls.

Poppy: Um, Hi, Professor Hannah. I'm Poppy, Branch's girlfriend. Do you think you know which wormhole took Brozone?

Prof. Hannah: I already analyzed it and hypothesized that it was a TP20 Wormhole, A Time Past Wormhole that will take you 20 years into the past.

Biggie: Brozone went back in time?! (everyone gasped)

Dora Jelly: Professor, what would happen if Brozone ran into their past selves?

Prof. Hannah: The space-time continuum will begin a countdown to universal meltdown. If Brozone stays in that time frame for over 24 hours, both Brozones will cease to exist.

Trollex: (panics) Are you saying if we don't get Brozone back, they will be gone forever?! (everyone screams in worry)

Brandy: (worried) With Brozone gone, my kids will be gone too!

Her kids: (cried) WE'RE GONNA DIE!!! (Brandy then tries to calm them down.)

Dora Jelly: (weeps) I don't want to lose Johnny Honey!

Viva and Clarie: (hug each other while crying) No more Clay means no fun! (notices each other that they stop hugging in disgust) Don't touch me.

Veneer and Boom: (in shock) Floydie will disappear?! (hugs each other) NOOO!!!

Trollzart: Uh, who's driving?

Veneer: (goes back to driving) Oh, right! Sorry!

Poppy: I can't live in a world without Branch. Professor, do you have anything that might help get them back?