Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #11

[Back with Brozone, they are still chased by Velvet at the Troll Tree. The Pop Trolls living there are screaming, running, and hiding from seeing the chase happening. King Peppy held Princess Viva with Princess Poppy's egg in his hair.]

King Peppy: (commanded) Camouflage! Camouflage!

[Princess Viva looked at the chase and felt concerned.

Meanwhile, back in the future, Veneer's parents showed up with a pure diamond in a box. But then Viva starts remembering the Brozone-Velvet chase.]

Viva: (gasping) Everyone, I remember seeing Brozone being chased by Velvet.

Poppy: (while Veronica hands the pure diamond to Dr. Hannah Henchcrab) Doctor, hurry and complete your time machine.

Dr. Hannah Henchcrab: Alright! Everybody but Galzone should go out!

Barb: What? Why?

Dr. Hannah Henchcrab: This is a severe and dangerous building, and only Galzone has the mental state to handle it.

Vincent: (to Veronica) At least we'll have time to talk to Veneer.

Veronica: (Notices Boom is close to Veneer.) And this Troll is?

Boom: Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Veneer's parents. I'm Boom. One of Veneer's boyfriends. (Vincent and Veronica stared at him, surprised, while Veneer acted bashfully.)

Vincent: (laughed) Hahaha...You know? Your mother dreamed of dating one of the Brozone members, Veneer.

Veronica: (embrassed) Vincent! (making Veneer smile)

[Dr. Hannah snaps her claws to summon her employees to push everyone but Galzone out of her central lab.]

Dora Jelly: Okay, Professor. Why did you tell the others to leave?

Dr. Hannah Henchcrab: Since only you and I were aware that Brozone time traveled in the past, I theorized that once Brozone and Velvet return to our time, the universe may alter the memories of the others who didn't encounter Brozone, or even now, it was them in the past.

Sidney: If their memories were altered, what would they remember now?

Dr. Hannah: All they'll remember are Brozone and Velvet entering a wormhole and coming to me to return them.

Claire: Do you think this time travel event will alter the future?

Dr. Hannah: Seeing how many of our friends, including us, are encountering the Mandela Effect, I think our time will be altered, too.

Fawn: What should we do when it's altered?

Dr. Hannah: Luckily, my laboratory has a shield coating of chronotonium. The space-time continuum's altering effect won't affect us.

Boo: Which is?

Dr. Hannah: I discovered a time element while establishing my company. (Takes out a glowing blue hourglass jewel.) This jewel is powerful enough to stop time, even fast-forwarding or making it go backward. I've studied it for 20 years straight to learn everything it could do. To think that nature could create something like this proves that our world is a total mystery with magic, paranormal, creatures, reality, and nature.

Galzone: (amazed) Wow.

Dr. Hannah: I tried using it as a power source for my ChronoPorta Wormhole back then, but the gem was too strong, causing it to explode.

Galzone: (scared) Woah.

Dr. Hannah: Anyway, with all of the tests I've done on the chronotonium, I created a liquid from it that, once in contact with water, will prevent any physical changes.

Galzone: (shocked) You found the Fountain of Youth, Doctor?!

Dr. Hannah: Currently, it prevents objects from aging. I still haven't figured out how it will prevent the aging of living things.

Galzone: (calmed) Oh.

Dr. Hannah: (puts the chronotonium and reveals the pure diamond) Now. Let's begin the finishing touches on my ChronoPorta Wormhole, Glitter Gals. And if my calculations are correct, we have 9 hours left before Brozone and their past selves cease to exist.

Galzone: Yes, Doctor.