Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Britney Sparkles, where are you? Part 3

On the first floor, John Dory leads Dora Jelly and Baby Trickee back into the ballroom.

"So, we know this is the area where Britney Sparkles disappeared. Maybe there's more to this spot," Baby Trickee said, crawling on the floor to check it.

"As accurate as that ghost looked, it was like what you would see in music videos," Dora Jelly said.

"Maybe there's a clue on the stage," said John Dory.

Dora followed him and said, "So, John. I want to properly thank you for the time you risked your life to help cure me and my sisters."

John turns her to see she's taking off his coat seductively.

Flustered, he covered her back and said, "Now, Dora. Seeing you and your sisters better is rewarding enough. Plus, we were able to learn how to be super spies."

"But I was thinking we should do something together. Just the two of us."

"Well, I guess we can see a movie together."

Dora Jelly then squealed while blushing. Her reaction confuses John Dory until they reach the stage. When the pair got on it, they found a strange lever system, and one of them, labeled trapdoor, caught their attention.

"I think that trapdoor opened when the ghost got smoke on Britney Sparkles," said Dora Jelly.

"Hey, Dora. Look at this," said John Dory, moving a curtain to reveal a projector.

"A projector? So that's how the ghost was flying."

Baby Trickee said, "The area looked loose when I inspected it. What did you two find?"

"A trapdoor lever pulled down and a projector."

"The culprit projected the ghost to distract everyone from pulling down the lever so that Britney Sparkles could fall into it."

"And if that's the case, Brtiney Sparkles may be in the basement, but is she still there?" Dora Jelly asked.

The second floor has recording studio rooms, each labeled by the singers who use them. Spruce, Sidney, and Baby Ablaze are there conducting their investigation.

"So, you don't believe in the supernatural, Spruce?" Sidney asks.

"Of course not. There's always a rational reason for everything," Spruce answered.

"Spruce, our world is full of mysteries. They were even evidence that there is such a thing as magic."

"Oh, don't tell me you believe in magic, Sidney?"

"Spruce, sometimes you got to admit that impossibility could happen. And you know that too."

"You got to put the limit on some things, Sidney. You don't want to get too far into it."

"This old talk is making me sick," said Baby Ablaze.

"Watch your tone, little man!"

"You sound just like my old man."

"Can it, you two. We're about to go into Britney Sparkles' station," said Sidney, opening the door.

But by looking inside, they see papers scattered on the ground.

"Something happened here," Baby Ablaze said, starting to crawl.

"These papers are music sheets but have words written in red. And with the words on them, they are not pretty," said Spruce, looking at them in disgust.

"This has to be Britney Sparkles' writing. Mr. Larolph did say Britney Sparkles has mood swings. She writes about her issues with her family, mostly about her father. That poor lady...She turned to her music career and dating Justin as her sources of comfort," Sidney commented.