Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: The SleepoverZone Part 7

Back with Brozone and Galzone, they looked awed as a blob monster made of mud, branches, and leaves was about to attack a mean principal. Clay returned to his standard color and was dry while sharing popcorn with Claire.

"If only it were Mr. Crank," said Clay, eating some popcorn.

"If he died, we wouldn't be able to lavish with everything," said Claire.

"Fair point."

Floyd quivered as he said, "What if the Nature Creature is real?"

"That would be groovy to meet one," Fawn smiled.

"Not if the monster can lay eggs in our mouths and feast on our hair."

"Don't worry, Floyd. The Nature Creature isn't real," John Dory hugs Floyd to comfort him.

"He's right. It's just an imaginary creature made for a movie," said Spruce, patting Floyd's head.

"Your brothers are right, Floyd. It's silly to believe that creatures like this exist. Only fear could blind us from reality," said Sidney.

But outside Mr. Crank's pod, he arrives now covered in trash. He grumbles while he tries to look for his keys. But he couldn't reach them since his clothes were covered in mud.

"Father! Father, are you in there?! Open the door, it's me!" Mr. Crank shouted.

But he sounds like he's gurgling in monster language while he violently shakes the door by holding the knob. Brozone and Galzone soon felt his constant shaking, which startled them.

"What was that?!" Baby Branch said, looking around.

Baby Boo shrugged in confusion. Mr. Crank pounds on the door very loudly and begins to yell. His sounds made both bands jump and yelp before hiding under the covers. They quiver while peering out of the covers to look.

"Don't panic, everyone. Don't panic. I'm sure it's Grandpa scuttling around the living room, looking for his reading glasses," said Dora Jelly, trying to be comforting.

"How can someone make loud noises to look for some glasses?" John Dory asks.

"There was one time he trashed his place to look for his glasses. And it turned out they were on his head the whole time. So we don't need to freak out over some of his doing. Hehehehehe...HAHAHAHAHA."

But Dora Jelly appeared to be so scared that she hugged John Dory. He then noticed her chest size, causing him to freak out.

"Wait a minute. We haven't heard a peep from Grandpa all night. What if it's not him?" Sidney asks.

"She's right. Maybe he's still asleep, and Rhonda and RickRoll are in the living room," Spruce nodded.

But Rhonda and RickRoll appeared before Brozone and Galzone to say, "We're right here."

Brozone and Galzone got out of the covers for Clay to say, "Wait, if they're here...then who's?"

The sound of Mr. Crank prying the door open made both bands hug each other in fear.

Claire freaks out to shout, "It's a burglar! Oh my gosh! What do we do? He's gonna take all our stuff!"

Clay removes a glove and slaps Claire's face to say, "Get it together, woman!"

"Thanks. I needed that. But I'll get you back."

"There's one thing we can do: beat the living tar out of the crook! Let's go!" said Fawn, taking out a wrench.

"I'd rather do the safe side and call the police," said Floyd.

"There's no time, Floyd. Grandpa could be in trouble."