Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Brozone's Mine! Part 5

At the Summit of Hill Mountain, Galzone, Rhonda, and RickRoll stand before the entrance.

"This is it, Galz, Rhonda, and RickRoll. We finally reached the Summit. It's time to stick to the Marshtato and save Brozone," said Dora Jelly.

"Good. Mary's finally going to see what happens when she messes with Galzone," said Sidney, cracking her fists.

"Sicking her icky Marshtato Mutants at us and nearly wrecking our pretty images, I will make her ugly," said Claire, cracking her neck.

"As Brozone band-besties, we must protect them when they're in trouble. Now, let's go get those Broz," said Fawn.

Rhonda and RickRoll growl in agreement before they all head inside. But once they get inside, a cage falls on them.

"Oh, fudge," said Baby Boo.

But the cage takes them down within the Hill Mountain to reveal an inside battle arena. In the stands, Henchcrabs were there to watch the oncoming battle that would commence.

"All of this was inside Hill Mountain? This hard to believe," Dora Jelly commented.

"Galzone! 👹RHONDA👹!!! 👹RICKROLL👹!!! Over here!" a voice was heard.

"John Dory?!"

Galzone, Rhonda, and RickRoll soon find Brozone still in their Diamond Prison with Marshtato Mary sitting next to them on a throne.

"You! You're going to regret sicking your minions at us and kidnapping our friends!" Sidney yelled at Marshtato Mary.

"So you do have a caring heart. You're such a tsudenre like your Uncle," Spruce commented.

Once the cage reaches the battleground, it lets Galzone, Rhonda, and RickRoll out.

"Who do you elves think you are? No seriously. Who are you? Did you replace the other five girls who tried to come up my mountain," said Marshato Mary.

"Hey! Racist!" Baby Boo complained.

"You seriously don't recognize us?" Fawn confused.

"Just go with it, Fawn."

"We are superheroes blessed with the power of glitter and the protectors of boybands from psychos like you," Claire said.

"Dazzle Jazzle, the Caring Leader of Glitter," Dora Jelly said with a heart pose.

"Shimmer, the Heartbreaker of Glitter," Sidney said with fists on her hips.

"Chroma, the Pretty Girl of Glitter," Claire said, her hand on her heart and her other hand out.

"Flashy, the Reckless Tombody of Glitter," Fawn said, stuck out her tongue, and balled up her fists.

"Baby Bright, the Brave Baby of Glitter," Baby Boo, double-crossed flipped.

Together, Galzone said as they posed, "Be blind by our shine, for we are the Glitter Gals!"
"Glitter Gals? That's the dumbest hero name I've ever heard," said Marshtato Mary.

"Quit it with the magic girl reference and save us," Clay shouted.

"Sorry. Couldn't resist the moment," Clarie apologized.

"Well, Glitter Gals, you have bested my Mighty Mashtato Mutants, but prepare to meet your maker...ME!" said Mashtato Mary, going into the area.

"You are really going to fight us? I don't like hurting anything that's the size of Boo and Branch," said Dora Jelly.

"Add my tonic, and we'll see who is small."

She takes out her beaker and drinks it so she can grow to the size of an adult armadillo bus. The sight of Marshtato Mary's growth made Baby Branch and Baby Boo take a dump in their diapers.