Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #14

[At the present, Galzone and Dr. Hannah stood back when they saw the ChronoPorta Wormhole begin to sparkle. The out-cold pretzel-knotted Velvet came out first before Brozone landed on her.]

Brozone: (getting off Velvet while stepping on her) Galz! Doc!

Galzone and Dr. Hannah: (cheered) Brozone!

Dora Jelly: (cried with joy and hugging John Dory) John! I'm so glad you're back! I thought we'd lose you forever. I don't know what would happen if you were gone!

John Dory: (holds Dora's face with passion) Dora, I will not let the universe keep us apart. (both of them share a passionate kiss)

Clay: (disgusted) Oh, gross. Get a room!

Claire: Clay, you got to get used to it 24-7.

Bruce: (opens his vest and sees his rock-hard abs) Wha?! What is this?! My rock-hard abs?! But how?!

Sidney: (amazed) So, they returned from returning to our time? Neat. The Brozonies will love it.

Fawn: (pointed to Floyd) Floyd, your white streak is gone.

Floyd: (notices his hair is all pink again) You're right. But how?

Branch: (notices he's back to his true colors, blue) My colors are back?!

Boo: Yeah...Your past selves made a few changes back then.

Brozone: (confused) Huh?

Poppy: (outside the lab) Branch?! Is that you?!

Viva: (outside the lab) Clay?! Are you there?!

Poppy and Viva: (outside the lab) We're coming in!

[The Royal Pop Sisters suddenly ripped the door off its hinges, surprising everyone.]

Dr. Hannah: Hey, that door cost me a fortune.

Branch: (blushed) Oh, I love that Poppy.

Poppy: (jumps on Branch and smothers him with kisses) Branchiepoo! Oh, thank goodness!

Viva: (jumps into Clay's arms) Clay! Thank goodness you're safe.

[Everyone else outside then cheered for Brozone's return.]

Cooper: Woo! Our future kings of Pop are back!

Brozone: (confused) Future kings?

Barb: Don't tell me through dimensional travel that you forgot that Branch and Clay are engaged with Poppy and Viva.

Branch and Clay: (blushing) ENGAGED?! (looks at their right hands and finds engagement rings on their ring figures) When-?

Brandy: Anyway, we better pick up the kids from the lodge.

Veneer: (with Boom and Kid Ritz) We're so glad you're safe and sound, Floydie.

Kid Ritz: You had your three boyfriends in a panic.

Floyd: Three?

Boom: That's what I counted.

Vincent: (goes over to Velvet with Veronica) So! We finally got you, Velvet.

Veronica: (pushes Velvet out with her husband's help) You will be grounded for a long time!

Dr. Hannah: (as everyone but Brozone and Galzone leave) Go ahead, everyone. We'll be right there.

Elder Grandma Rosiepuff: (showed up in a wheelchair) Boys, welcome back to your time.

Brozone: (jaws dropped in shock) Grandma? (cried) You're alive?! (ran over to hug her)

Elder Grandma Rosiepuff: Of course, I'm alive. I've been alive for over 20 years now, which is a shocker, though. Anyway, make your time quick. You and your granddaughters-in-law still have concerts to do.

John Dory :(after Elder Grandma Rosiepuff leaves) Galz and Doc, what's going on here?!

Bruce: Yeah! Our grandma is back from the dead?!

Clay: I'm going to get married to Viva?!

Floyd: And I got three boyfriends now?!

Branch: I'm going to marry Poppy?! And what did Grandma mean by granddaughters-in-law?

Boo: Okay, you guys. One at a time.

Fawn: Yeah. So, did you tell your past selves what will happen in the future?

Brozone: (guilty) Yeah, because we accidentally made them gray.

Sidney: (sarcastically) Wow, you guys are ruthless.

Claire: And it would make sense how everything changes so much instantly. (takes out a notebook labeled Everything Change) And would explain how we got this in my pocket.

Clay: (Clarie hands the notebook to him) And that is?

Dr. Hannah: Apparently, past Galzone recorded everything that happened throughout the 20 years of your lives to find the changes. And I have to stay, Broz. You made the changes for the better.

[Suddenly, a teen male Troll arrives with Dora's hair color and John Dory's skin with specs on his forehead, holding a schedule.]

The male teen: Dad! Uncles! You're back! I know you're still busy, but we have to redo the concert at Trollada in two days. My siblings and I prepared everything.

Dora Jelly: Okay, sweetie. Keep up the excellent work.

The male teen: Thanks, Mom. (leaves)

Brozone: (looked at Dora) Mom?

Dora Jelly: John, did you tell your past self that we would date in the future?

John Dory: Yes.

Dora Jelly: That's explains it. You see, you and I started dating during our school days. And after we graduated, we got married, and that guy was the eldest of our 20 children, James Donny.

John Dory: (turns red from flustered) Married?! 20 children?!

Bruce: (laughed and slaps JD in the back) HAHAHAHA!!! I guess having a lot of kids really does run in the family! Welcome to the club, Johnny Daddy! Hahahaha!!!

Clay: 20 more nephews and nieces?! Floyd and Branch, let's prepare ourselves if we decide to have kids.

Floyd and Branch: Agree.

Dr. Hannah: You better get to reading that notebook, Broz. And once you do, memories will enter your mind.

Galzone and Dr. Hannah: (leaves to let Brozone take their time to process the new future) Take your time, Broz.

Brozone: (smiles before they open the notebook) Fudging Time Travel.

THE END