Fan Reactions between Brozone and Galzone

These upcoming characters in Jaden's and Lee's book, Trolls Tales of the Band, interested me. And Yeah, I'm reading their book now.

How I think Brozone will first meet Galzone:

[After Galzone's performance, Brozone walks toward them, determined to show who the top troll is. When Galzone spotted them, they were visibly surprised.]

John Dory: (points at them with his brothers crossed arms) Galzone, we'd like a word with you.

Dora Jelly: (covers in mouth in shock) Oh my gosh, you're Brozone.

John Dory: Yes, and I'm their leader, John Dory. And we just want to verify-(suddenly has his face grabbed by Dora Jelly)

Dora Jelly: (fantasized) This is totally awesome! We never thought we would meet Brozone face-to-face! Especially when John Dory, the leader, is talking to us. So, it's true that you have a squared jaw. You must be pumping iron to have your face like this. (quickly lets go of his face) Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Dora Jelly, DJ for short. The eldest member of Galzone and "the Caring One."

John Dora: (touching his face, looking uncomfortable from what she did) Dora Jelly?

Dora Jelly: Yeah, it's a weird name. I don't know why I was named like that. But I hope we get along well since we are in the same music industry. (continued to rant, making John Dory feel dizzy)

Sidney: (goes over to Spruce, looking straight up his face, making him feel like his personal space is violated) So, you're the Hearthrob, Spruce, right?

Spruce: That's right. Who's asking, girl?

Sidney: Sidney, the Heartbreaker. (lifts Spruce's hoodie to see his abs) Oh...So they are real

Spruce: (flustered) Woah, hey, babe! Personal space!

Sidney: (looks up to his face while touching his abs) I will break your heart along with these abs of yours.

Spruce: (yelled) You're touching my abs!

Sidney: I need to know what I'm dealing with...(continues to touch and stare at his abs as he's so flustered that he frantically waves his arms for help.)

Clay: (Claire looks at Clay up and down while circling him, so he tries to flirt.) You like what you see, pretty young thing? I don't mind the attention. I'm a total catch. (gets caught off guard when she pins him against the wall, making him blush) Woah, okay! So you're that desperate.

Claire: (her nose touches his) Don't think I would be won over that quickly, Funboy Clay. Claire is more than just a pretty face.

Clay: (face turns red and steam up) You're too close.

Claire: (flutters her eyes) This is how I get people to know me. (smirked and whispered into his ears) You might need to get used to this. (Clay froze from flustered as she giggled)

Fawn: (spits on her hand to shake Floyd's hand) Nice to meet ya. I'm Fawn, the Reckless One.

Floyd: (disgusted, he runs away) NOOOOOO!!!

Fawn: (amused) Haha, I like this guy. He's so sensitive. (chases after him for fun) Hey, wait up, Floyd! Let's bear-hug it out!

Floyd: (cried) NOOOOOO!!!

[Baby Branch and Baby Boo stared at each other, creepy-like. Baby Boo sucks on her binky to the beat of every heartbeat.]

Baby Branch: (awkward) Uh...Hi? My name is Branch.

Baby Boo: (takes out her binky) Boo!

Baby Branch: Is that really your name?

Baby Boo: Yeah! (shows him her binky) Hm?

Baby Branch: No thanks. (takes out his binky) I have my own. (starts sucking on it)

Baby Boo: (hugs him) Hug?

Baby Branch: (spits out his binky horror) COOTIES!!!