Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #1

[10 months have passed since the events of TrollTree High Reunion(And with Bro Trip within it somewhere), a Brozone and Galzone Concert is happening at Trollada. At an outdoor grand stage, Branch and Boo looked out of the curtains to see a large crowd gathered for their concert as if it were the entire Trollada population who showed up. They looked shocked to see so many people have come to see their performance. Branch has his old Bitty B glasses in a blue matching puffy vest and white pants. Boo is wearing her white top and matching blue skirt like she wore during her Galzone days, but it's more of her size while wearing her bow around her neck and her binky as a ring with her hair in Feathered Fairytale like Britney Spears.]

Branch: Please tell me, during your singing career, you've sung in front of a crowd like this, Boo?

Boo: (in Britney Spears' voice) Booberry Boo has done crowds before, but not in populace size.

Branch: As in no.

Boo: Yeah. It's a start.

[Meanwhile, Dora Jelly is helping her boyfriend, John Dory, straighten his well-fit turquoise vest. He still has goggles, and the white pants fit him. Dora is wearing her Galzone outfit(her glasses, white top, and coral green skirt).]

Dora Jelly: (smiled) There, Johnny. You look like your old self but more like your current you.

John Dory: (blushing) I have to say, DJ. (looking at Dora's chest) Are you sure that the top will be intact?

Dora Jelly: Crimp says it's tight enough off to keep it all in. (teased) Want a better look?

John Dory: (flustard) No!

Dora Jelly: You know I'm joking. (she laughed while John smiled at her with passion.

[Bruce is heavy-lifting on the floor with LaBreezy and Bruce Jr. as the weights. His purple vest fits him perfectly, while his white pants have black and white flowers like his current vest. Sidney is wearing her Galzone outfit while doing her makeup, and her pigtails are shorter so they won't touch her feet. Bitty Bruce then showed and romantically presented a rose to her.]

Sidney: (smiles and takes it) That's nice of you.

Bruce: Bitty Bruce, stop trying to seduce Sidney again.

Sidney: (pats Bitty Bruce's head) Sorry, kiddo. But you can never have me.

LaBreezy: (picks up Bitty Bruce) Come on, Bitty Bruce.

Bruce Jr.: Yeah. We don't want to lose our spots.

Bruce: (after his kids leave) Sorry about Bitty Bruce, Sidney. He's always like this to older women.

Sidney: It goes to show you that he is your son. You know how you were back then.

Bruce: (rolled eyes) Yeah, yeah, I know.

[Clay is wearing the Brozone outfit in Band Together during his practice to rescue Floyd, but his yellow vest fits his size. Claire is wearing her Galzone outfit, but it's just her size. Clay is doing his Well-Oiled Robot, and Claire looks at herself in a body mirror.]

Claire: (jealous) Viva kissed during your cousin's wedding?

Clay: (blushed) Yeah, quite a shocker. I have still yet to respond to her feelings.

Claire: (smirked) Be honest with your feelings. If you don't feel the same way, tell her that.

Clay: Well-?

Viva: (shows up) Oh, Clay! I came by to wish you good luck.

Clay: (flustered) Oh, uh---Yeah... Thanks, Viva.

[Viva and Claire glared at each other in a catfight stance.]

Viva: Give it up, Clairey! Clay is mine!

Claire: He still hasn't responded. You know...back in school, I won him over. I could tell he liked me. I need to pressure him to admit it.

Viva: How would you know?! He didn't say it!

Clay: (sees Viva and Claire growling at each other) Ey, girls! Save that energy for the concert! Claire, we'll be on soon. And Viva, save it for your cheers. (after Viva and Claire angrily parted ways, Clay shrugs in confusion)

[Floyd has his Brozone outfit, which fits his current size but with glittery pink eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. Fawn has her Galzone outfit, but her skirt is more of a skort. Veneer and Boom showed up to check on Floyd.]

Veneer: Floydie, you look cute and glamorous.

Boom: Break a leg, Floydie. But don't!

Floyd: (blushed) You two are the best boyfriends a Troll could ask. Lucky kiss! (together, the three share a kiss before Veneer and Boom leave)

Fawn: (asks) So, you have two boyfriends?

Floyd: Yep...Why? Is that a crime?

Fawn: Nah, Floyd. I'm cool with it. It's hard for me to find a chick who is brutal and reckless like me.

Floyd: I know a Rock Troll named Val Thundershock who's like that. Please don't ask how, but I can introduce you to her. Even Branch takes a shine to her, friend-wise.

Fawn: Alright, I will take on your offer.

Poppy: (arrives) Branchiepoo! I'm here.

Boo: (snickered) Branchiepoo?

Branch: Shut it! (goes to Poppy) Poppkins, this is the most crowded concert ever since Mount Rageous.

Poppy: Sweetie, you'll do great. Besides, all of our friends are here for you too. Plus, we'll be in the front seats. (after kissing his cheek) You got this, my Bitty B.

Boo: (teased) Don't worry, Mrs. Branch. I got your man covered.

Poppy and Branch: (yelled, embarrassed and blushing) BOO!!! (hearing their siblings laughing) OH, ZIP IT, SIBS!!!

Branch: (after Poppy ran off) Why do you gotta do that, Boo?

Boo: Hey, I don't think you should blame me for this. I want to encourage your marriage intentions, too, Your Majesty. It will happen soon.

Branch: (arm-crossed and sassed) Boo, you still want to kill me, do you?

Boo: (in Snoop Dogg voice) Ey, now! I was a baby back then. I had so many problems to deal with, and you know it.

Branch: Well, remember when I asked if I'm far gone or when I want to leave this world? I leave it to you.

Boo: (shaking her head) What do you think I am? Your death angel?!

Branch: (honest face) Yes.

Boo: Woah...(Britney Spears voice) Branch, can we get back on topic with the concert?

Branch: Yeah, yeah. Fine.

John Dory: Alright, everyone. Gather around. (Broz and Galz gathered) We've been practicing for this concert to show what Brozone and Galzone have become 20 years since our last performance. Remember to be yourself, try your best, and control your insecurities.

Dora Jelly: (blushed) That's my Johnny Honey! Hands in the middle, and let's say it together!

Brozone and Galzone: (hands in the middle) Let's bro-gal!