TrollTree High Reunion Clip #8

[The guests and Brozone's group cheered for their performance as they hugged Galzone.]

Dora Jelly: Apology accepted, Brozone. (her sisters agreed)

John Dory: That's good here. (whispers to DJ) I want to speak with you in private, Dora. (DJ blushed)

Bruce: (concern) Uh, Sidney...About your confession, I like to say-(paused by Sidney's hand up)

Sidney: (smiled) No, don't say it, Bruce. I knew you were going to reject me anyway. Besides, I didn't intend to...also, we were both drunk.

Bruce: (nodded) True...

Clay: Claire, I want you to know I care about you. I was trying to save your life from Viva. She can break any bone fast.

Claire: (shocked) She can? (looks at Viva and sees her biting down on a turkey, including it's bone, in jealousy) (scarred, turned to Clay) I see. Thanks for saving my skin, Clay.

Clay: No problem.

Floyd: (cried) Fawn, I'm sorry for calling you an animal. I was drunk.

Fawn: It's cool, Floyd. I can be rough on my recklessness at times. I promise to be a bit more gentle.

Boo: Branch, the truth is that I am scared of losing you as my true friend around my age. Back then, you were the only classmate that wasn't afraid of me.

Branch: (rubs the back of his head) You did scare me back then. There were a lot of times you did try to kill me with your grenades.

Boo: (embarrassed that she blushed) I was a baby back then. I was still learning how to show genuine affection to my friends.

Branch: Fair enough.

Elder Mr. Crank: (crawling over to Brozone and Galzone while still drenched in punch with Elder Harwin Cowbell, Bella Bliss, and Elder Mr. Beaker walking behind him, drenched as well) NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!!!

Galzone: (confused) Uncle Crank?

Poppy: How are they related to him?!

Elder Harwin Cowbell: How can this be?! You boys were on hiatus for 20 years straight, and you let yourselves go! How could you possibly be a sensation without my management?!

John Dory: (his brothers are annoyed, too) Let me guess: you set up this school reunion to embarrass us in front of all our peers?

Elder Mr. Beaker: Uh, duh! You and your brothers have been troubled through our school years with you. It tormented us so much.

Bruce: (shook his head in disbelief) Oh, for crying out! We were kids back then. We are now adults and not the same Brozone as you think we were.

Bella Bliss: We aren't satisfied until you feel the pain you brought upon us.

Clay: (crossed his arms) Girl, we felt more pain and suffering than your agony combined. And you do realize that your husband and child are here, right? (Bella notices this)

Bono: (sighed while Bruno looked confused) Bella, were you skipping your psychological management classes? (Bella sweats in guilt) And you have...I'm sorry, Broz. She still has trouble moving on from past regrets. Bella, I'm going to assign those classes at home. (Bella sighs in guilt)

Floyd: I'm very disappointed in all of you. You are all grown on the outside but not on the inside.

Branch: If we say sorry, will you finally move on?
[But the mansion starts to shake violently. The guests begin to startle everyone and become worried as they panic.]

Branch: (shouted) Oh, come on! There's more?

Elder Mr. Crank: (confused) I don't think this is our work.

[The ceiling gets taken off to reveal Velvet, who reaches her hand inside to grab Brozone.]

Velvet: Hahahaha! Brozone, you're mine!

[When she has something in her hand, she puts the roof back on before running off. Back inside, everyone was startled.]

Crimp: Was that Velvet?! How did she get out of prison?

Elder Mr. Crank: What the heck was she doing?

Poppy: (to Elder Mr. Crank) I hope you're happy! Because you, Velvet, managed to snatch Brozone.

Brozone: (appeared from hiding under a table) But we're over here.

Poppy: If you're over there, then who did she take?

Viva: (looks around) Wait! Where's Galzone?!

Brozone: Oh, no! (rushed outside)

[Brozone quickly exited the parking lot to Velvet, took out a five-diamond necklace, and placed one Galzone member in each before driving off her in her pink limousine. The guests all came out to see what had happened.]

John Dory: She's getting away. 👹RHONDA👹, COME!!! (Rhonda arrives with RickRoll)

Veneer: (on his luxury vehicle in his size) Get in!

Bruce: Come on, Broz. We got Galz to save. (Brozone enters the vehicle with the two armadillos)

Poppy: Hey, wait for us!
Viva: We're coming to help, too.

[Poppy and Viva get in before Veneer drives after his sister's limo.]

Crimp: Get her, guys. (takes out her phone) I'm going to call the Rageon police.

[On Velvet's limo, she puts it on autopilot to stand on the rough. She summons a star camera to record herself.]

Velvet: Soon, I will be famous again (looks at the diamond necklace). And you, Brozone, will not only help me, but I'll get back at you for ruining everything. And don't even think about calling for help because these diamonds were sprayed with soundproof coating.

Galzone: (shouted) We're not Brozone! We're Galzone! Let us out here, you vampire! I will bite you once I get out of here! Somebody let us out!

[When Velvet activates the diamond necklace, Galzone's talent is painfully extracted onto the necklace chain, giving the evil Rageon their talent as the music begins and the star camera starts to live stream.]