Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Britney Sparkles, where are you? Part 1

Baby Branch won tickets and 14 VIP access passes to Brintey Sparkles's 16th birthday party at her music studio, Pinkey Jean Records. With his brothers, Galzone and his Kismet Buddies, they and Baby Branch witnessed the Ghost of Popenniz Cheiron (a reference to Denniz POP, founder of Cheiron Studios) abduct Britney Sparkles. Wanting to rescue his favorite singer, Baby Branch volunteered his three groups and himself to solve the Ghost's mystery and find Britney Sparkles.

At Rosiepuff's Pod, Rosiepuff and Branch's Brothers look concerned when they see Baby Branch in the living room, surrounded by many telephones and one radio and making calls.

"Care to explain what Branch is doing, boys?" Rosiepuff said.

"I want to ask where we got all these phones. Don't we only have two?" John Dory said.

Just then, Galzone showed up for Dora Jelly to say, "Baby Branch, can we have the telephones back? Grandpa needs them."

"Well, there's your answer, John," Spruce said.

"Woah, hold on. We only let him borrow nine telephones. We don't know where the extra eight came from," said Sidney.

Soon, Baby Branch's Kismet buddies arrived for Baby Hype to say, "Hey, Branch. Are you still using the phones?"

"I wonder why I couldn't find the phones in my pod. Did I let Branch borrow them?" Baby Boom asks.

"And there's our other answer," said Clay.

"Bitty B, why do you even need all these phones?" Claire asks.

"I'm swamped now. Come on... Come on... Please pick me...," Baby Branch answered.

"Does anyone here have a clue what Branch is up to?" Fawn asks.

Baby Boo takes out a poster of Britney Sparkles as an answer.

"Britney Sparkles?" Baby Trickee asks.

"Now that I think of it. I did recall Branch going crazy about her this week," said Baby Ablaze.

"Oh, yeah. Tomorrow is Britney Sparkles' 16th birthday, and her music studio, Pinkey Jean Records, is giving out 14 access passes to the lucky 100th caller," said Floyd.

"I calculated that if I call through 19 telephones, I can win by 81%. Here's my notepad proof of it," said Baby Branch, tossing it to Floyd.

When everyone looked at it, Spruce said, "That does seem accurate—but Baby Branch, don't get disappointed if your calculation is wrong and-?"

But then the radio said, "We have a winner named Baby Branch. Congrats, little tyke. We are mailing your passes right now."

"I WON!!!" Baby Branch cheered.

"Yeah, Branch!" his Baby Kismet Buddies and Floyd cheered.

"What?!" everyone else surprised.

"Wow. I can't believe you won, Baby Branch. But good job, Baby Bro," said Clay, patting his head.

Once the doorbell rang, Baby Branch opened it to find a Glow Fly holding 14 VIP access passes with Britney Sparkles's face and a 17.

"Delivery for the contest winner, Baby Branch," said the Glow Fly, handing him the passes.

"Thank you," Baby Branch answered.

Once Baby Branch closes the door, he says, "Broz, Galz, and Kismet Mates, we're going to her birthday party!"

"We're so in. We're meeting Britney Sparkles and other famous people who might attend." Dora Jelly is excited.

"Well, we don't have anything to do tomorrow. I guess we can go," John Dory smiled.