A Story idea for Jaden and Lee 2.0

Jaden and Lee, if you're reading this, I got an idea for you. How about making a story about Galzone during three movies(Trolls, Trolls World Tour, and Trolls Band Together)? It is a story that they made their own journies after Brozone broke up and before they became adults with their occupations(Dora = Caresistter of Babies and Elderly, Sidney= 4 divorces, Claire = Runway Fashion Show Owner, Fawn = Living life in the fast lane with RickRoll, and Boo= an illegal Binky Dealer) in Trollada, and adult Fawn meets Brozone on Route to Nowhere in Trolls: the Bro-Trip.

Here's a trailer clip, just for the fun

[At the start of the 1st movie, Trolls begin to play.]

Claire: (sings along to the intro) What a nighttime intro and melody.

Makes us want to sing highly for the movie that's starting.

Fawn: (While crying) I gotta tell you, Galz... that song always gets me right here.

Claire: Yeah, Fawn. Well, enough of that. (A silhouetted hand holding a remote comes in, and as we fast-forward throughout the movie, Adult Galzone is shown in theater seats)

Dora Jelly: Uh...Claire, what are you doing?

Claire: I'm fast-forwarding to the part where the Broz comes in.

Sidney: Good idea. I want to criticize any part of their act that might be awful.

Boo: (annoyed in Snoop Dogg voice) That Branch! How come he can be the star of his own movie series?! Once I see him again, I will blow him with my grenades.

Dora Jelly: But hold on! We can't go out of order!

Claire: (As the third movie with past Brozone performing) Au contraire, my Mega Watermelon Chest Sister. I've got the remote!

Dora Jelly: But everyone's gonna get confused! We gotta go back to the beginning of the trilogy! (She pulls out another remote and starts rewinding the film)

Sidney: We're not in the beginning of the trilogy! (takes out her own remote and fast-forwards it again)

Fawn: Yes, we were the whole time! (takes out her own remote and rewinds, but this time at a slower pace)

Claire: Yeah, but they don't know that! (And it's back to fast-forwarding)

Boo: Well, sistas, if you don't like it or not, can't we tell them our story?! (annoyed, she takes out a remote to pause the movie.)

[But the movie paused on a shot of Chef showing herself in Troll Village. The sight of her scared Galzone into their seats and screamed.]

Claire: Wait...Boo, that's it! Let's tell them our story.

Dora Jelly: Oh, I like the sound of it too.

Sidney: Indeed. Give them a little backstage tour, taking them behind the scenes for a revealing and intimate look at the story within the story!

Fawn: Yeah! 'Cause what they don't know is how we really were there even though they didn't know we were there, you know?

Boo: (in her Britney Spears voice) Couldn't have said it better myself, sistas. (She pulls out her remote and starts rewinding the films.)

Dora Jelly: Does this mean we're returning to the beginning?

Boo: (As she resumes the 1st film in the opening moments, this time in reverse) Oh no, sistas, no. We're going way back to before the beginning.