chapter 1

Please comment and vote. Love you❤️

The sun shone brightly and the birds chirped in the distance. The road was heavy with traffic since it was a typical Monday morning. The hustle and bustle of Seoul City gave a feeling of nostalgia to a particular boy who was walking on the side road.

The cars honking and drivers cussing out each other for unknown reasons however seemed too funny for Chan and he ended up pausing his music just so he could laugh without fear of passing his favorite part of the song.

He saw the big gates of JYP university from where he was and he continued his walk to the school. He saw groups and trios and pairs of students walking  put on his headphones and walked quietly to his classroom.

He found the class empty and sighed thankfully as he went to seat at the back. He pulled his hoodie to his face before sleeping. Even though the sun was shining brightly, it was a bit cold. Rain had fallen the previous night so there was still a chilly breeze.

"Chan hyung wake up." Seungmin shook Chan softly on the shoulder." Hi Minnie." Chan smiled at him." Hi hyung. What's got you so tired that you have to sleep in class so early?" Seungmin asked.

"Typical insomnia and recording." Chan shrugged and rubbed sleep off his eyes." Hyung you should sleep more." Seungmin said." Seungmin insomnia is something I cannot control. It just happens mate." Chan said.

"Are y'all talking about me? I heard the word mate." Jeongin said and as he gave Chan a fist bump." No dummy, just his Aussie side fighting for dominance." Seungmin smiled at Jeongin who kissed his cheek.

"Eww get a room. I can't have y'all dirtying my eyes." Chan hid his eyes with his hands." It was just a peck on the cheek come on." Jeongin said. Chan was about to respond when the lecturer came in and started with the lesson.

"Did you hear that the dance instructor that we had before has debuted along with his mate?" Jeongin said as they sat on the school restaurant." Who Hyunjin hyung and Changbin hyung?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah Hyunjin hyung is a dancer and Changbin hyung is a rapper. They're both solo artists." Jeongin lifted his hand to summon the waiter." JYP university is hell bent on producing stars." Chan smiled.

"Yeah they're really eating the industry up." Seungmin agreed. The waitress soon arrived and took their orders." Maybe you'll eat it up too if you can debut. You have a great voice and you dance well." Jeongin praised Seungmin.

Seungmin blushed and waved him off." I'm just taking it as a minor. I don't want to be an artist full time." Seungmin said and the two boys nodded." What about you?" Seungmin asked Chan." I want to be a producer. Recording is fun." Chan smiled.

"Nice everyone has their life figured out while I'm here with no choice but to take over my parents' company." Jeongin groaned and sunk into the chair. He quickly fixed his posture as he saw the waitress approaching them.

She put the food on the table and Chan tried to ignore the strong scent of roses coming from her. Chan wasn't the one to judge others' scents but this one was irritating him.

"Why is her scent so strong?" Chan said as soon as the waitress was out of sight." Can't you tell that she's trying to flirt with you. She's been swaying her hips non stop and she even smiled at you but you're so lost in your own world that you don't even realize." Jeongin laughed.

"Does she flirt with every unmated alpha that comes here?" Chan rolled his eyes." And how did you see that she's swaying her hips? Why were you looking at her?" Seungmin pouted." I wasn't Minnie." Jeongin defended and Seungmin slapped his arms away as he was trying to hug him.

"Y'all are way too lovey dovey for my eyes." Chan complained as he took a bite of his fried chicken." You should already be used to this by now." Jeongin said." I thought so too but no, I can't get used to it."Chan laughed.

"Then get yourself a new set of friends." Jeongin laughed too." No you should get a new mate." Seungmin sipped Jeongin's canned coffee and grimaced." Serves you right for planning to leave me." Jeongin said.

" Come on you know it's always bros before hoes." Chan said." Are you saying I'm a hoe?" Seungmin side eyed Chan." No you're not. You're just Jeongin's hoe, that's different." Chan said and Jeongin fist bumped him.

The trio had their lunch and later the waitress came to give them the bill. This time she gave Chan her number but Chan refused it saying he's mated which was a lie obviously. At least she wasn't like those dense girls who don't know where to stop. When Chan said that she immediately apologized and left.

The trio attended their last class for the day and soon the two mates went back home and Chan walked home. He preferred walking home since it gave him time to sort out his thoughts. Besides it was just a fifteen minutes walk from the school.

Chan got out his keys and opened the front door and headed to his mother's room. He found her in the same position that he had left her in. He kissed her hand and proceeded to the kitchen to cook dinner.

His father was not surprisingly home. This wasn't anything new to him so he just didn't dwell on it. After cooking dinner he retreated to his room where he completed the rest of his homework.

Work was always average in the beginning of the semester which it was. Every semester end always came with extra work because of exams. Now he was grateful for the little work he had as he was able to go for a walk.

After what seemed like a decade he finally returned and showered before retreating to his bed.

To be continued

Thank you for taking your time to read this book❤️. Please keep on supporting through your comments and votes. Love y'all 😘.