chapter 2

Please do comment and vote. Love y'all 😘

Chan woke up and did his usual morning routine. He washed up and dressed in his high waisted ripped baggy jeans and a cropped hoodie that showed his abs. He curled his blonde hair and ruffled it a bit. Satisfied with the result he went downstairs.

"Hi Ms. Jisoo." Chan greeted the elderly woman. She was Chan's mother's nurse who took care of her when Chan was at school. The two were really close and they had a mother son bond that was unbreakable.

"Hi dear. I prepared pancakes for you son. Go and eat now." The nurse said. Chan looked at her with eyes full of adoration. It wasn't her job but still she took care of Chan and even cooked for him sometimes.

"Now go before you get late." She scolded and Chan hugged her before going to the kitchen. He quickly ate his food and yelled a goodbye for the nurse while he picked his backpack. Upon hearing a goodbye back he started with his journey to school.

"Damn! Are you here to seduce everyone today?" Seungmin marvelled at Chan's outfit." Good morning to you too Seungmin." Chan shook his head." Bro you're looking like a three course meal." Jeongin said as he put both his arms around Seungmin and Chan.

"Thank you Mr. Yang." Chan said. Some people were staring at him as he passed by with his friends. Chan didn't have the first class with Jeongin or Seungmin so it was gonna be a long ass lesson. Although he knew many people he preferred being with Jeongin and Seungmin more.

Probably because they were the first people he met when he came to Korea but there was no need for justification he just loved them. The  lecturer started with the lesson and gave out lots of homework. It was a Tuesday but the work he gave was already draining Chan's energy.

After the lesson Chan made his way to the dance studio. He practiced the choreo they did last time in his head as he went to the studio and he almost fell. But he figured that the new dance instructor would probably come up with his or her own choreo.

The sole thing Chan enjoyed about the dance lessons was that they were no more than twenty in every class.

Dancing was or is hard so everyone has to be monitored closely because there was always a dance test at the end of the semester. At least the management understood that they needed attention from dance instructors.

Before he could trip again he arrived at the dance studio. He found Jeongin already waiting for him in their favorite spot which was the corner of the studio. They chatted about random things as they waited for the dance instructor. Seungmin came a bit later as his lecturer had delayed him.

Chan was about to speak when he smelt that heavenly scent. The  sandalwood and a warm spicy scent. The scent was very alluring and masculine and he wanted to see the owner.

He figured it must be someone outside the dance studio. Naturally alphas had powerful senses so he assumed it must be someone passing by there.

Then he heard the door opening and that scent hit him once again.' Mate ' his wolf yelped loudly in his head. The one word left him paralyzed. His eyes turned icy blue as his wolf wanted to take control.

He took in his mate's form. His beautiful black hair that had streaks of purple. He looked at his perfect face that looked like it could be put in the hall of Fame. He moved down to his chest and he found himself blushing.