chapter 13

It had been four days since Minho and Chan's argument and none of them had talked to one another. Everyone was retreating into his own world.

Wolfchan had apologized numerous times to Chan for messing up but Chan had reassured him many times that it wasn't his mistake. It hurt to see Chan like this and he always tried to pass some lame jokes to make Chan laugh which never really worked.

Leebit on the other hand was also worried about Minho and he felt guilty too. Minho had told him that everything and anything that Wolfchan does might not be what Chan wants but still let alone his mate he couldn't even control himself.

Minho had started being rough during the dance classes. The students couldn't do anything except to follow what their teacher wanted and that included Chan too.

He was just mad at himself for letting go of Chan. He had run to his mother forgetting that Chan had no parents and he was supposed to be there for him. He wondered just how foolish and selfish he was to leave Chan like that.

Jeongin had tried to talk to Chan but Chan always shut him off. His life consisted of only school and the studio. He always cried himself to sleep every night and he had huge dark under eyes. His life was a mess and so was his apartment.

He couldn't even remember the last time he ate normal food. He had realized that Minho meant so much to him and the fact that someone had so much power over him made the situation worse.

After class Chan came running to his apartment. He just wanted some rest and to completely tune off from reality. He unlocked his apartment and went to the kitchen to find something to eat but unfortunately there was nothing except for some ramen.

He went to sleep because grocery shopping seemed like an uninteresting journey right now. Besides the chilly weather and rain was really pushing him to bed.

His apartment was a mess and he couldn't be bothered to clean it. He went to his very messed up room and slept enjoying the weather.

He woke up a bit later feeling very hungry. He was still against the idea of grocery shopping so he ate the last packet of noddles that was left and drank some juice. He went back to working on his assignments evepn though he was doing a pretty bad job at it.

He found himself writing the same things again and again. Sometimes he would just zone out and not write anything at all. Chan lazily went to the door when he heard a knock.

" You?" He panicked when he saw Minho at his doorstep. He was a bit wet due to walking from the car to the house. Chan hadn't even realized that it was still raining.

He looked at Minho asking himself if he should let him in or just leave him there. He wasn't going to let him in and do the same mistake as last time.

"Aren't you going to let me in? It's cold outside." Minho said and Chan closed the door on Minho's face. Before Chan  could walk up the stairs Minho opened the door and he showed him the keys that he had given to him a few days back. He groaned at his failed attempt to keep Minho away.

Chan ran to the bedroom but Minho was too quick to run after him. He closed and locked the bedroom door and sat down. He heard Minho's car roaring to life outside and he breathed a sigh of relief.

All his breath was in vain because Minho came in through the window. He didn't know where he put his keys so he was basically locked in his room with Minho.

"Minho stop it." Chan said breathlessly as he tried to open the door." Stop what Chan? You should stop it. You should stop ignoring me." Minho clenched his jaw as he got closer to Chan.

"Chan you wanted your space, I gave it to you now you will talk to me." Minho snaked his hands around Chan's waist and pulled him." M-minho no. I don't want to do the same mistake twice please." Chan said quietly.

" Please Chan. Talk to me please." Minho scented Chan and Chan melted into Minho's touch." Minho? I'm sorry." Chan whispered.

" It's not your fault and it isn't Wolfchan's fault either. He just wanted his mate and you weren't yourself." Minho caressed Chan's cheek while the other was still on Chan's waist.

" But still I shouldn't have done that." Chan rested his hands on Minho's chest." No. I should have never left. You were angry, hurt and disappointed but I still left. That was selfish of me." Minho kissed Chan's forehead.

"Minho" Chan called out." I missed you so much. So much that it hurt Chan." Minho rasped out and scented Chan again." I missed you too Minho. A lot. I'm sorry for pushing you away" Chan said with tears.

Chan tiptoed a bit so he could scent his mate and he calmed down when he did. He rested his head on Minho's chest and looked up at him with a pout." What's wrong Chris?"Minho asked and Chan shook his head.

Minho picked Chan up and took him to the bed where he tucked him in." Sleep well Channie. I'll see you tomorrow." Minho said and Chan held his hand." Can't you spend the night?" Chan asked quietly.

" No. You're still sorting out your feelings. Me being here will distract you a lot." Minho said." But... It's fine just go away." Chan croaked and looked at the other direction as his tears fell. Minho sighed and got into bed with Chan.

"I'm here Channie. You can turn around." Chan shook his head while still looking at the other direction. Minho got closer to Chan and cuddled him while softly kissing his hair." Channie turn around." Minho said softly and Chan turned to look at him.

"Are you mad at me?" Minho asked and Chan nodded with a pout." I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" Minho played with Chan's hair." Just don't go." Chan whispered and Minho nodded." I won't go anywhere." Minho promised.

"Channie are you well? No offense but you've lost weight. When was the last time you ate?" Minho asked." Uh earlier on." Chan lied and Minho could smell the anxiousness laced with his voice.

"Chris I only ask twice if you didn't hear me for the first time. But I'm pretty sure you heard me so I won't ask again." Minho chuckled and Chan could feel Minho's chest vibrating under his hands.

"It's already late. We'll talk about that tomorrow okay?" Chan said and Minho nodded. He didn't want to ruin their precious moment together so he agreed." Do you have any classes tomorrow?" Minho asked and Chan found a reason to smile because he had forgotten that he had no class tomorrow.

"No I don't. What about you?" Chan shook his head." Yeah but I want to ask you to go with me." Minho said." What? But why?" Chan looked at Minho." Just to see the life of thee Lee Minho for one day." Minho said in a duh tone.

"I don't know." Chan said quietly." Please think about it." Minho pleaded and Chan nodded. The two chatted a bit before Chan started yawning but he refused to sleep.

" Okay sleep now Channie." Minho said and he found Chan already sleeping." Sweet dreams my Channie." Minho smiled and kissed his forehead before drifting off to sleep.

To be continued

Thank you for 1K likes guys