chapter 14

Chan finally woke up after hurling insults at Minho for waking him up so early forgetting that he had agreed to go with Minho for the day.

"Anything I say while I'm overwhelmed with any kind of emotion should always be ignored." Chan said as he tied his shoelaces.

"It can't be that bad. Besides it's just one class and you'll be with me the whole time." Minho held out his hand for Chan. Chan glared at his hand and stood up while pushing Minho out of the way.

Minho rolled his eyes and they both went out. " You're staring Lee Minho." Chan said. Minho had been staring at him the whole journey and he had tried to ignore it but now he felt the need to ask.

"You know you said we'll talk today and I let it go. Let's talk now." Minho said as he parked the car in the student parking lot." No need to drag the matter Minho. Just forget about it." Chan unbuckled the seat belt.

"Chan Chan Chan... Bang Christopher Chan." Minho looked at Chan." Don't chant my name like that. Aren't you getting late?" Chan opened the door to no avail.

"I have about thirty minutes before my class so we're going to talk peacefully." Minho smiled and Chan sighed. There was no use trying to maneuver his way around the issue.

"Okay. You probably saw that my apartment is a mess and so is my room. The last time I ate was the day we fought and I just happened to eat again yesterday." Chan said lazily.

"And what did you eat yesterday?" Minho asked." Some noodles and juice." Chan said tiredly.

"What did I do?" Minho muttered under his breath. Guilt gnawed at his very soul and he scratched his head in frustration and anger which were clearly directed at himself.

"Let's go to the restaurant. We'll find you something to eat." Minho said." You don't have to treat me like that. I can do everything for myself you know." Chan furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean? It was my mistake so I'm trying to make it up to you." Minho looked at the time and there was about twenty five minutes left before class.

"You treat me like I'm fragile. You treat me like I'm an omega and it makes me feel inferior to you. I don't like it because it makes me feel insecure about my wolf gender."Chan said with frustration.

"I'm sorry hyung. From now on I will never do that again." Minho gave a tight lipped smile.

He hadn't meant to make Chan feel like that but he guessed mistakes were inevitable even though his seemed to be done more often than not.

Minho honestly was starting to get hopeless about them being mates. Minho always saw his friends and classmates with their mates and he envied them.

He just wanted to experience a teeny tiny bit of happiness with his mate. He wanted someone to have cute dates with, someone to take care of, someone to be goofy with.

But if life and the moon goddess wasn't going to give him that then it's fine. If he could handle the pain once then he could do it again. After all everything gets better with time.

"It's time for my class. Let's go?" Minho said and Chan nodded. The silence from Minho always meant one thing; he was hurt and Chan didn't need to be told that Minho was hurt.