chapter 34

"Wake up Channie. You've been sleeping for way too long." Minho shook Chan gently.

"What time is it?" Chan turned around in Minho's embrace and looked at him." It's twelve." Minho played with Chan's hair.

"What?! That's too early. It's still dark I bet." Chan said groggily." Yah! Twelve midday." Minho said and Chan jumped that he felt lightheaded.

"You'll get dizzy, what are you doing?" Minho scolded gently as he fixed Chan's bed hair. " It's late isn't it?" Chan yawned and straddled Minho.

This was yet another issue that needed to be addressed. Chan always straddling Minho whenever he got the chance. If it wasn't his chest obsession coming out it was his lap obsession coming through.

"Yes it is now go and bath we're going shopping. This time no excuses and your puppy eyes won't work either." Minho said and Chan pouted.

Minho picked Chan up and went to the bathroom. He placed him on top of the sink while he prepared a bath for him. Chan was still rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

Minho went out leaving Chan to take a bath. Chan soon went downstairs while Minho went to take a bath upstairs.

The two ate breakfast and soon departed. They got to the mall and it was surprisingly not crowded.

"What do we need?" Minho asked." You're the one who dragged me here. I should be the one asking you that." Chan brought down the shorts he was wearing that kept riding up his thighs.

"No Minho these shorts are not short and they're not tight fitting." Chan said when he saw Minho's gaze." I know. I'm just wondering why I never saw you wearing them before." Minho said.

"I don't like wearing short stuff. I just didn't have anything to wear. I'm too lazy to do my laundry." Chan sighed." Or rather our laundry. Since we literally wear my clothes." Minho squinted his eyes at Chan.

" Hey it's not my fault that your clothes are comfy." Chan raised his hands in surrender." Okay okay let's go get some clothes for my favorite person." Minho smiled and took Chan's hand.

"Noooo I want your clothes. They make me look cute and they have your scent." Chan whined." It's okay. I'll wash them first then wear them and you can start wearing them afterwards." Minho said.

"I swear people would probably think we're gross." Chan laughed." Aren't we though? Who in the hell shares clothes in the same way we do? I'm still wondering how people from your class still haven't realized that we're sharing clothes." Minho led them inside a clothes shop.

"Go and try something on." Minho patted Chan's ass. Chan took a couple of baggy t shirts that he was sure would fit Minho and he tried them on.

He then moved onto hoodies and pants while doing the same thing. Minho was there squealing about how cute Chan looked in the clothes he chose.

They paid for the clothes and created a spectacle with Chan pouting because he wanted to pay for half of the clothes. Minho had to steal his card but that backfired when Chan asked the management for the CCTV footage.

The manager hurled insults at them for wasting his time and energy. After putting the bags in the car they went to shop for groceries and toiletries.