chapter 33

Minho woke up to his face being wiped by a wet cloth." Not now Chan please." Minho said.

He didn't understand why Chan would give him a sponge bath because normally Chan was the one who needed them as he got fever more often than not.

Minho opened his eyes slowly." No please no! No way." Minho laughed when he saw that Chan had shifted and it wasn't a sponge bath but Channie was licking him.

"Hey big guy! It's been so long since I met you." Minho said excitedly." You know, Chan told me he doesn't want my fur in his house but he's the one who shifted first." Minho patted Channie's head.

"But I think I should start spending more time with you don't you think?" Minho ran his fingers through Channie's fur and the omega purred with satisfaction of getting attention from his mate." But come to think of it. It's better with you because Chan is always arguing with me." Minho chuckled. Wolfchan whimpered and Minho quickly apologized and patted his head.

Minho played with Channie for quite some time. Later on Chan shifted and went to take a shower and went downstairs." Oh you shifted already come on!" Minho whined as he dished out breakfast.

"Do you expect me to sit with you on the dining table in my wolf form come on!" Chan said." I mean as long as it's you then I don't mind." Minho shrugged.

Chan sat down and they started digging in." By the way Minho I think I can outrun you in our wolf form." Chan said." What? When did we become competitive in our relationship?" Minho laughed.

Chan wasn't the competitive type so he wondered what was going on. Chan was the type to give everyone a moment to let them shine even if it meant dimming his own star.

"First time seeing an alpha who isn't competitive." Chan mocked." We're competitive with other alphas not our own mates. Your success is the same as mine so why would I be competitive with you? In fact your success makes me happier than mine." Minho said.

"Okay okay fine. You just can't admit that I'll outrun you." Chan rolled his eyes." Okay fine my love I admit you can outrun me in both forms and I know you can outdo me in anything." Minho said.

He couldn't get where the sudden competitiveness came from. But the way Chan smiled after hearing that melted his heart. His dimples, cute chubby cheeks and eyes that turned into crescents whenever he smiled. His mate was beautifully made.

They soon finished eating and Minho passed time by watching the TV while Chan was in the bedroom probably on his phone.

Minho was brought back to reality by Chan's soft sniffles. He hadn't even realized that he was zoning out until Chan came along." My love what's wrong?"  Minho asked Chan who was seated on his lap and crying softly.

"I want your help." Chan hiccupped. One thing Minho was sure about was that his omega was the most unpredictable person ever. He didn't understand why needing help from his mate would make him cry.

"What is it babydoll?" Minho asked and Chan blushed at the mention of the new pet name." Come with me." Chan led Minho to their room and showed Minho the bed which had books scattered all over it.

"You want me to help you with your school work?" Minho asked curiously and Chan shook his head." My wrist watch has fallen under the bed and I can't move the bed. It's way too heavy for me." Chan whispered.