chapter 43

Minho woke up Chan who was reluctant to wake up. After a lot of convincing and promises Chan finally woke up and he took a bath before going downstairs.

He was met with a shirtless Minho cooking him some breakfast. As if on cue Minho turned around and found him wearing his t-shirt which was baggy on him by the way and some baggy jeans.

"Hi baby. Hi little one." Minho waved to Chan's belly and Chan giggled." Good morning." Chan went over to Minho and tiptoed as he wrapped his hands around Minho's nape and kissed him.

"Can you scent mark me?" Chan asked and Minho nodded before rubbing his neck all over Chan's clothes and Chan sighed contently as he smelled his mate's scent in his clothes.

"Are you comfortable honey?" Minho referred to the jean and Chan nodded." Can I get my food now and tell me why we're waking up so early?" Chan said and Minho gave him his food before going upstairs to take a shower.

"Strange. He wakes us early and ignores my question." Chan shook his head. Minho came back after a while matching Chan's outfit with baggy jeans and a baggy tee too.

"Today is your sonography my darling." Minho kissed Chan's forehead and Chan gasped as he'd forgot all about it." You see, daddy might be stupid but he's so sweet. I'm sorry my little pumpkin." Chan said sadly that he forgot the date for the ultrasound.

Minho ate his breakfast and soon they headed to the hospital. They waited a bit until it was their turn." Mr Christopher Chan you're next." The nurse said and Chan nodded.

Chan and Minho stood up before going in." Hello. I believe you're Mr Christopher Chan and you're his better half." The doctor with the tag that read Choi Yeonjun said and Chan nodded.

"Okay I'm Dr Yeonjun and I'll be the one assisting you today." He said with a smile as he took Chan's card from him and read it. Chan couldn't understand why they'd switched his gynaecologist but honestly it's not like he cared. As long as the Dr did his job right then he was fine.

After being taken through a series of questions he was guided to a different room. He was asked to sit on top of the bed and he did before raising the t-shirt as asked while holding onto Minho's hand.

The doctor applied that cold gel and rubbed around his belly and took the little machine and traced around Chan's belly." And there, that's your little angels right there." Dr Yeonjun said.

Minho's jaw dropped as he took a look at his little pups for the first time and Chan's eyes watered." We're having twins!" He exclaimed as his tears fell." Oh my gosh! Look at them. So....small and fragile." Minho breathed and Dr Yeonjun nodded with a smile.

"Would you like the sonogram printed? And would you like to know the gender?" The Dr asked. Minho looked at Chan and the latter nodded." Uhmm yes please. But we prefer to find out the gender naturally." Chan said.

After finishing with the appointment Minho took Chan to the mall." And why're we here Minmin?" He asked." We need to start getting some baby stuff. I have to start preparing for a room you three." Minho smiled and Chan nodded.

"You won't be sleeping with me?" Chan pouted." Baby I have no intentions to kill our pups by squashing them so no." He answered.

Minho kept his hand on Chan's waist throughout the whole time and Chan just wanted to climb to the highest spot and tell everyone that the man holding him was his mate and the father of their children.

"Chan, you're zoning out on me love. Is everything okay?" Minho asked worriedly. Chan tiptoed and hugged Minho and took in his scent." I love you Minho." Chan croaked." I love you too honey." Minho kissed Chan's forehead.

They stayed like that for a bit and eventually Chan let go as they went to look for some clothes. They bought all kinds of clothes for new borns. Rompers, onesies, beanies, socks and Minho was hell bent on buying the whole store.

"Baby these are new borns we're talking about. They grow faster so there's no need to get so much clothes. In a matter of a month we'll be forced to buy another set that fits them." Chan explained and Minho nodded reluctantly.

He just wanted to buy everything he saw fit for his little ones." You haven't eaten anything. How about we take a break and find you something to eat?" Minho asked but in reality it was just him commanding since Chan had no options other than yes.

Minho gave Chan some healthy salads that he'd prepared himself and Chan whined refusing to eat them but eventually he did. They then went to the nearest KFC to get Chan a reward meal for finishing his salads.

He got a burger, some fries and fried chicken along with a krusher. Chan bought the same thing for Minho and the two opted to eat in their car because Chan felt overwhelmed by all the people in the mall.

The two ate while planning about the things they were going to buy next. After eating Minho urged Chan to take a nap while he went to buy the rest of the stuff that they'd talked about.

Chan just knew that it was a bad idea to let Minho buy anything alone. If he doesn't buy too much of something then he would buy the complete opposite of what is needed but he was too tired and full to object.

Minho locked the car as he went to get the rest. Bottles, sterilizers, brushed for washing the bottles, sippy cups, some nappies and surprisingly he bought a bag for the babies' essentials. Seems like he'd done quiet a good research.

He decided that whatever they'd forgotten they'll buy it as time went on. He reached the car and found no Chan. The panic that ran through his veins was no joke until he saw Chan coming from the restrooms.

"Channie, I thought you were kidnapped. No what's that word....wolfnapped." Minho hugged Chan and the latter smiled at the concern that was etched on his mate's face.

"Take a deep breath my alpha, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Chan said softly and pulled back from the hug." Minmin...are you... Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you worried." Chan wiped Minho's tears and kissed his cheek. Minho smiled and nodded in reassurance.

"Let's go home my love." Minho held Chan's hand as they went to the car. The two went home and Chan took a bath upon arriving. He took one of Minho's shirts that reached his thighs and wore it along with some boxers.

"Is my baby feeling comfortable?" Minho asked with a smile." Yes, me and the babies are very comfortable. Say thank you to daddy for his shirt babies." Chan giggled before sitting down and laying his feet on Minho's lap.

"Where's the nail cutter? Your nails are starting to grow." Minho took out his car keys and took the nail cutter as  he started cutting Chan's nails and filing them.

After some time Minho went to take a bath and he took Chan for a walk which Chan complained for by the way saying Minho did it as though he was walking a dog.

The two came back and Minho made sure to feed Chan and help him take his supplements before they went back to their comfy bed and slept their exhaustion off.

To be continued

I'm so pissed with what happened at the Met Galas😭😭 but I appreciate the fans who stood up for our boys.

And I'm so proud of them ahh🥺❤️. I love skz with my whole being 😭❤️ ✋. And the way Chan took their phones like a good leader he is.

I want him to adopt me fr. Anyway I'm done with ranting and venting😂 stay safe my little huns.

Anyways thanks for the names guys🥺they're all so pretty😭❤️I don't know which one to choose. Please don't feel sad if I didn't choose your name.