chapter 8

Today was Monday and Minho had no motivation to go to class. The dance class and his business management modules.

Everything just seemed like a whole lot of work but at least with the dance class he would see Chan and he had promised him that he would see him so he couldn't afford to break his promise.

After showering Minho went downstairs and started with his breakfast. He was glad that his parents were not there because they would ask him about his mate. He took his school bag as he made his way to the front door.

"Sneaking out early in the morning. Where are you going?" His mother came down the stairs." Come on mom I'm just going to school. Why would I sneak out in my own home." Minho said as he tied the laces of his shoes.

"When are you bringing him?" His mother put her hands on her hips." Mom, he's still dealing with a whole lot in his life and then boom all of a sudden he gets an alpha mate. It's going to be difficult for him to adjust. He needs time." Minho quietly said and his mother nodded.

"I just want to see him. Is it that bad that I want to see my son in-law?" Mrs. Lee said as he sat on the dining table." Anyway I heard some news about your house. What happened?" Mrs. Lee asked." Uhmm it's a whole lotta story so let's talk about it when I get back." Minho said and his mom nodded.

"Okay then bye baby." Mrs Lee said." Mom I swear if you say that in front of my mate someday you're not going to see the following day with your own eyes." Minho whined." Okay okay fine bye Minho." She laughed.

Minho went after saying some goodbyes. His classes were boring and Leebit kept on nagging him about going to see Chan. He too would like to see his mate as much as Leebit or probably more than him but now he was in class and he needed to concentrate.

After a very unnecessary argument with Leebit class finally ended and he went to JYP university. At least today he won't be draining his energy dancing. He was excited to see what everyone was going to dance.

He went to class and found everyone buddy pairing signalling that they were ready for their performance." Hi guys. Y'all ready for today?" He said and the class cheered.

The thing with dance students is that they believe in being hyped and hyping one another so it wasn't surprising that there was always so much noise.

"Okay cool. We can start with the first pair. Who wants to go first?" He asked and everyone looked at each other." Okay Junnie and partner you're up first followed by Jeongin and partner."  He said as he crossed his legs on the wooden floor.

Yeonjun went to the front with Kai, his partner and started dancing to the music. Their dance break was filled with a lot of hip hop moves and everyone cheered for them. The way their bodies swayed to the beat and the way they were so in sync was awesome.

Jeongin and Seungmin went second. The two danced in a the aim is not to sweat manner. Their dance wasn't the one where you'll have sweat all over you but they were still perfectly in sync and their choreo looked easy because they danced delicately. The class cheered for them too after they finished their dance performance.

Seonghwa and San followed. The two were energetic and had so much stage presence. Their facial expressions were on point and the girls of the class screamed their lungs out when they saw how Seonghwa and San often smirked when they danced their favourite dances moves.