chapter 36

"Wake up baby." Minho kissed Chan's forehead." I thought I'm not going to school though." Chan groggily said.

"You're not but we need to set some things straight." Minho said." I hope we're not part of those things." Chan said and Minho laughed.

"What is it?" Chan turned to look at Minho." Go and shower. I'll tell you when you're done." Minho said and Chan rolled his eyes.

"Do that again." Minho held Chan's chin and Chan shook his head frantically with wide eyes. Minho's eyes went from Chan's eyes to his lips and slowly reduced the distance between them.

He halted his movements just before their lips could touch." Don't try that attitude so early. I wouldn't hesitate to bend you over and make sure you're not able to walk." Minho growled.

Chan nodded slowly wondering what the dominance was all about so early. Minho looked at Chan intently." Yes Minho." Chan breathed remembering that nodding was off limits.

Minho pecked his lips and went downstairs to prepare some breakfast leaving Chan to go take a shower.

He sat down on the sofa after preparing some pancakes waiting for Chan to be finished with his shower. Chan came down and Minho involuntarily licked his lips.

Chan's scent was alluring and intoxicating. The makeover was entirely lethal to Minho and his canines grew upon smelling Chan's now lavender scent.

Chan wearing only boxers and his oversized tee wasn't helping the situation at all. He looked away not intending to have any dirty thoughts so early.

They sat down and started with their breakfast. The table was heavy with silence and only the utensils made a sound. Minho ruffled Chan's hair before going to take a shower too.

He came out after a few minutes and sat with Chan in the living room. Chan looked at him waiting for him to start with what he wanted to say.

"From today you'll attend your classes online. I've already completed the necessary formalities." Minho said and Chan furrowed his brows.

"Why? I never said I wanted to attend online classes. No. Cancel them." Chan shook his head." Chan I was telling you not asking you. We have only three weeks before the exam." Minho said sternly.

"But you can't decide for me. I'm telling you to cancel the classes before I do it myself." Chan said." I will decide for you. Not just today but everytime I feel like you're putting yourself in some sort of jeopardy." Minho shrugged.

"Oh hell no Lee Minho. You're not going to do that." Chan chuckled in disbelief." Yes I am. Besides the last week is a reading week so it's not that bad. Now listen to me." Minho said.

"Your dance exam. I'm the one teaching you. We have two hours of practice everyday until the exam day." Minho walked in front of Chan aimlessly.

"Great! Why don't you decide my whole life too? Two hours of practice everyday? For three weeks? I didn't sign up for this." Chan shook his head.

"It's not that deep Channie. I'm being lenient as it is." Minho massaged his forehead." And here's your study timetable." Minho handed Chan a paper.

"Minho come on be serious." Chan laughed." I'm dead serious." Minho said and Chan's laugh immediately stopped.

"Come on show me yours." Chan said." We're using the same timetable, it's only our courses and modules that are different." Minho shrugged." Well thank you for thinking so much about me but I don't need your schedule or your help." Chan stood up.