chapter 9

Chan woke up to a knock on the front door. He had slept late because he was  busy with some of the assignments he had. He went to the front door basically sleepwalking. He opened the door and there stood Minho.

"Great now he's haunting me even in my dreams." Chan said with a voice full of sleep. Minho just shook his head and smiled a bit at him and got into the house.

Chan sleepily went to the couch to continue with his beauty sleep. Minho went to Chan's bedroom and came with a blanket and put it over Chan.

He went to the kitchen to prepare some waffles and he waited for Chan to wake up while he was busy with his laptop.

Chan woke up a bit later and he looked around him with confusion written all over his face." How the hell did I come here?" Chan said groggily." Oh you woke...." Minho started." Oh shit!! How did you get in?" Chan said as he put his hand over his heart.

"You gave me your key yesterday." Minho said as he scooted over to Chan." Well keep it safe. I'm not giving you another key." Chan ran his hand over his hair.

Minho wanted to slap himself for actually not taking the key because Chan wouldn't have gotten mad at him.

"Can you give me one? I was kidding." Minho said nervously. He knew Chan wouldn't give him his key come hell or high water.

" I don't know where it is. I'll find one for you. Now what are you doing here so early?" Chan said. Minho obviously was excited about the key part that he forgot the question that was thrown after that.

"I'm taking you to school. Consider it as asking for forgiveness for yesterday's behavior." Minho said after Chan repeated the question." N-no it's fine it's n-not necessary." Chan blushed. Just the memories of yesterday made him stutter and blush.

"Are you fine?" Minho asked with worry." Yes, uhmm I'll just take a bath and be back." Chan walked to his bedroom. Minho kept himself occupied with his work while waiting for Chan. Chan soon came down and went to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast only to find food.

He smiled at Minho's warm actions and he went to Minho with a plate of waffles and some warm tea." Thank you." Chan smiled at Minho and Minho shook his head with a smile too." Shall we go now?" Minho said when Chan took his bag.

"No. People are going to see us together." Chan felt guilty for saying that but he couldn't be seen with his dance teacher." Then can I walk you to school?" Minho asked softly and Chan nodded.

"So how's your course? Is it difficult?" Chan asked." No I guess I'm used to pressure so it really doesn't seem difficult." Minho smiled at Chan. He appreciated Chan asking about his academics.

"So business and dance? Not really fitting is it?" Chan asked." What do you mean?" Minho raised his eyebrows." I thought you'll go for a language as a minor. Learn some french for when you do business outside the country. Just saying." Chan shrugged.

"I'm actually learning Japanese. But I'm learning just for fun not as a course." Minho said." Arghh is there any aspect you lack in? I wouldn't be surprised if you actually had your own company with the trophy of the youngest CEO in South Korea." Chan laughed.

" Then you would have known dummy." Minho smiled. The two walked for a bit and the gates of JYP university. Chan looked at Minho discreetly. He didn't want people to be suspicious of them but he also didn't want to push Minho away.