chapter 23

This was the most boring Monday ever. Mondays were always boring but this one came with an extra boredom package. Blue Monday premium.

Minho had dropped Chan at school and didn't give him a morning kiss and Chan was being extra moody because of it. He knew it was nothing to sulk over but he didn't really have control over his emotions.

They spiraled out of control anytime they liked and that drained his energy more than anything. He looked at his class with envy written over him because why do people get to be happy with their mates and he doesn't?

Chan was happy with Minho and he wanted them to take another step further in their relationship but he didn't want to submit to Minho yet. He trusted Minho with his life but he was a bit afraid.

First his dad and then his mom left followed by Channie. What could guarantee that Minho wouldn't leave too after showing the most sensitive and vulnerable parts of himself to him?

As if it wasn't enough for one morning Jessi's secretary had called and told him that the appointment was set for Friday. Hurray! He was supposed to decide his whole life in four days. How convenient!

He tuned out of the lesson feeling sad. The lecturer gave out an assignment and dismissed the class early. Chan went to the studio to wait for class to start.

Students were obviously out there sashaying around with their mates and he didn't want to see any of that. He arrived by the dance studio and he smelled Minho's scent.

He got in and found Minho practicing alone. He sat down and took out his phone not having any intention to talk with his mate.

"What did I do?" Minho asked as he slid on the slippery floor and sat face to face with Chan. Chan blushed a bit because he thought that what Minho did was hot.

Chan shook his head with a pout." What did we say about our emotions?" Minho asked." They're valid." Chan said and Minho nodded.

"Now tell me what's wrong." Minho squatted behind Chan and hugged him." I wanted a kiss when you dropped me in school earlier on." Chan whispered.

Chan tried to ignore his mate's scent and touch which were overwhelming his senses. His laboured breathing and erratic heartbeat were not helping the situation either.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Chan kept quiet not knowing what to say." Chan I'm not intending to ask for the second time." Minho said. Chan ignored the way Minho's breath on his neck made him feel a thousand butterflies in his belly.

Before Chan could say anything people's voices could be heard outside." We'll talk after class. Don't even think of running away." Minho said strictly and Chan nodded. Minho kissed his neck and went back to his former position.

The students came in greeting Minho as they sat down on the shiny, slippery wooden floor. He just smiled at them as they got in and soon enough the whole class was present.

"Today we're going to perform the choreo in pairs." Minho said." The same ones as the ones for last time?" Felix asked." No sir." Minho said." But sir..." One girl said." The final answer is no." Minho said irritatedly.

Obviously the class wanted to see more of Chan and Stacy's interaction but ain't no way was Minho going to let it happen. Jeongin and Chan looked at each other and snorted.