chapter 40

"Are you sure about this Minho?" Chan asked with worry. Minho extended his hand to Chan and the latter put his hand in his alpha's hand and Minho drove with one hand.

"It's just a small lunch my love. Mom has long wanted to see you but you were still undergoing treatment." Minho smiled and kissed his hand." Besides it's only us and my parents okay?" Chan nodded as he intertwined their fingers.

"Warning. I want to talk about something sensitive." Minho looked at Chan." Okay tell me." Chan's grip on Minho's hand tightened and Minho looked at him with love and adoration.

"I was thinking of  having  an unveiling of the tombstone for aunty on her birthday next year." Minho said and Chan's jaw dropped as tears welled in his eyes." What's wrong honey? Did I offend you? Channie say something please?" Minho pulled over immediately.

"Why'd you pull over? We're late as it is." Chan asked as he wiped his tears that had fallen." It's very touching that you would think like that. What did I do to deserve you?" Chan smiled as more tears fell down.

"Have you ever seen yourself dimples? You're deserve every good thing in this world. It's just that I fail to give it to you." Minho said and Chan shook his head." You're enough for me. I don't know about deserving every good thing but I know that I deserve to be loved by you and to love you." Chan kissed Minho's cheek.

"Thank you baby. Shall we go now?" Minho smiled at him and Chan nodded. The two got back in the road as they continued their journey.

After long they reached and  Minho assured Chan that he was with him. He held Chan's waist gently as he guided him to the house. After ringing the doorbell twice his mother came to open up.

"Minho! Chan!" She squealed before engulfing them both in a bone crushing hug. They quickly exchanged pleasantries and sat down. In a while Minho's father came and they also exchanged pleasantries.

Mrs Lee served them and they all dived in and there really wasn't much talk since they were eating." So when are you popping the question Minho?" His mother asked. Chan coughed and they all ran to give him water which he gulped down at almost one go.

Minho rubbed his back gently and the older gave him a smile to say he was fine now." Mom I just finished school not so long ago and I haven't even graduated." Minho shook his head.

"So what? Your dad and I got married at eighteen and twenty one years." She screeched." Bro! Y'all were eager. I ain't gon make Chan uncomfortable with popping the question too early." Minho reasoned.

Chan smiled at his mate who knew him like their relationship had a manual and he read it." I think I'd rather hear this from Chan himself. You want him to pop the question right?" She gave Chan puppy eyes.

"Hey you're cheating. Are you tryna get him to agree with you?" Minho's father reprimanded." Come on daddy." She rolled her eyes." D-daddy?" Chan whispered in shock.

"Yeah. Its out of habit. I had to teach Minho to call him daddy so it stuck in my mind I guess." She shrugged and Chan nodded with a nervous smile wondering if he'll have to call Minho that if they had children.

Soon lunch ended and dessert was served. Chan hardly ate and Minho noticed it but he didn't want to ask him while they were still at their parents house.

Chan asked for the bathroom and Minho instructed him. He quietly excused himself to go to the bathroom and Minho followed him.

"I'm so chubby. And my tummy is so ughh..." Chan said as he looked at the mirror. Minho knocked and Chan allowed him to come in after hearing his voice.

"What's the matter my darling?" Minho pulled Chan into a hug and Chan shook his head." You didn't eat well at the table my love." Minho kissed Chan's cheek.

"Minho I look so....so fat and my tummy is ugly." Chan looked at Minho as he wanted some reassurance from his boyfriend." You're not fat baby. You're just the right size to be Minho's omega and you fit perfectly in my arms."  Chan blushed and looked elsewhere that isn't Minho's face.

Minho gently held Chan's chin and kissed him gently yet deeply and their tongues and lips molded together as they washed away Chan's insecurities and renewed their love for each other.

"And don't you ever talk about this cute little tummy like that. You're talking about our pups' first home and I don't expect so much disrespect okay?" Chan giggled at Minho's choice of words and nodded.

Minho slowly went down and kneeled before kissing Chan's tummy." This is where the symbol of our love will be staying and I can't wait to have all that with you." Minho said and Chan blushed.

"I still don't know how I fell for this sweet stupid alpha. Oh my, he's kneeling. What is wrong with you?" Chan whispered to himself.

Minho got up and wrapped his hands around Chan's waist." I can't wait to see you with a round belly holding our pups and to finally have the perfect little family we dreamt about." Minho kissed Chan's neck.

"Do you really think we're old enough for that?" Chan asked with a shaky voice." The only time we'll be old enough is when you feel comfortable enough. Besides, let's chow money first." Minho winked at Chan.

"You don't speak like a person who was born with a diamond spoon. This ain't a silver spoon but rather a diamond spoon." Chan shook his head." Anyway let's go. Your parents are probably wondering if we're being naughty in their house." Chan laughed and flicked Minho's forehead.

"I mean I could bend you over right now and make use of your idea." Minho said in that voice that had Chan dripping.

Chan gulped and nodded not because he was in agreement with the idea but because he understood that Minho wasn't lying and he really wouldn't like to limp at his future parents' in law's house.

Minho broke into a grin and took Chan's hand as they both went to the dining room. Chan would never get used to Minho's duality at all and perhaps that's why he loved him so much, he kept on discovering new sides everyday.

The two went back to the table and Minho tried to feed Chan but the latter refused and ate by himself. Well at least he was eating and that's all that mattered to Minho.

The two chatted a bit with Minho's parents before they asked for permission to go to home and they released them. The two of them showered and cuddled as they watched cartoons which were Chan's idea by the way.

He was kind of ashamed by it but Minho found it cute. After some time they retreated to bed after a make out session that was surprisingly initiated by Chan.

To be continued

I was about to end this book but I thought of adding at least another two chapters😩🥺 I'm officially emotionally attached to this book in a way i can't comprehend 😭😭 so stay tuned for the next last update.