chapter 22

"Chan please talk to me." Minho pleaded. Chan hadn't said anything ever since they got from the doctor. He refused to eat and went straight to bed.

Since then he was on and off in his sleep. Now it was Sunday evening and still Chan hadn't talked to him. He was starting to get anxious because Chan's eyes looked so lifeless.

He wondered what was going on in his mate's mind. At least if they could mind link then he would be able to read his thoughts." Minho?" Chan spoke to him for the first time ever since they came from the doctor.

"I'm right here baby." Minho said desperately. Chan looked at him with puppy eyes and a pout. Minho caressed his cheeks and clashed their foreheads together before pecking Chan's mouth.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." Chan whispered." It's okay love. As long as you are fine. Your silence didn't hurt me, it scared me." Minho said and gulped looking at Chan's lips.

He really didn't want to think about any dirty thoughts right now. Not when Chan was stressed and emotionally drained, sensitive and vulnerable.

"I didn't want to hide it from you. I just didn't know how to tell you." Chan said and Minho nodded understanding what Chan was talking about.

"You haven't eaten anything since yesterday. Come I'll prepare something for you." Minho said and Chan nodded. Minho got off the bed and carried a blushing Chan down to the kitchen.

He placed him on the kitchen counter and started cooking some macaroni cheese for him. He held some small talk with Chan here and there. Chan seemed so much better than yesterday and he felt extremely grateful for that.

"Here taste this." Minho gave Chan some to taste as he got in between Chan's legs." Oh hey chef Gordon Ramsay." Chan smiled. The food was so good that it made Chan wonder how Minho didn't become a chef.

"Thank you thank you Lee Bang Christopher Chan." Minho said cockily and Chan gave him a disgusted look." Why are my names so long? You could at least say one name with one surname." Chan fake gagged.

"Okay fine. Lee Christopher." Minho smiled at Chan and Chan blushed." Is this the part where we get married?" Chan asked." Yes it is. Do you want a fourteen carat diamond ring?" Minho said and Chan nodded.

"Yes. Just so I could sell it and build my own studio." Chan said and Minho's smile dropped." That's mean!" Minho shrieked." Because my mate is Mean-ho." Chan laughed.

"What is it?" Chan asked when he saw Minho looking intently at him." Say it again." Minho said." Mean-ho?" Chan said confused." No. What did you say I am?" Minho caressed Chan's lower lip.

"My mate?" Chan whispered shyly as his breath quickened. Minho wasn't even touching him that much but he reacted to his small touch. Minho took note of that and brought Chan closer to him.

He was about to connect their lips when his phone rang. He pulled out with a groan and a little curse." Wow mom! How did you know I was in the middle of something important?" Minho chastised sarcastically.

His mother immediately apologized and hung up. He placed his phone on the counter and went back to Chan." Now where were we?" Minho held Chan's waist under his t shirt.

"But Minho y-your mom." Chan breathed." I'll call her later." Minho said." What's smelling? Argh my food is ruined." Minho shouted scaring Chan in the process." Sorry my love." Minho quickly pecked Chan's lips and ran to his burnt food.

Minho sadly threw away the burnt food and washed the pots and dishes he had used." It's okay Minho. Look at the positive side. I got to taste it before it got burnt." Chan hugged Minho.

Honestly Chan wanted to laugh because he really would have never thought that Minho would sulk over such a simple matter." No. I'm not sad over that. I'm pissed off because everytime I try to kiss you something comes up." Minho shook his head.

"Minho we're almost always together. You can always do that." Chan snorted because he still found Minho's reason not valid enough to sulk over.

" Just leave the kitchen. I'll make some ramen for you." Minho pushed Chan out because Chan was laughing at him.

Minho came out a few minutes later with some ramen in his hands and gave to Chan who uttered a thank you before digging in. Minho looked at Chan with amusement and adoration as Chan bobbed his head to inaudible music.

Chan ate in silence as Minho was on his phone. He went to the kitchen to put away his plate and came back. Chan hugged Minho from behind and pecked his cheek.

"Get off me. You were laughing at me earlier on." Minho joked and swatted Chan's hand away. Chan got off him quietly and Minho heard some soft sniffles behind him. He turned around to find Chan looking at him with glassy eyes.

"Channie? What's wrong baby?" Minho asked softly. He jumped the sofa because walking to the other side was cumbersome. He tried touching Chan but he stepped away from him.

"My sweet Channie. Come here my love." Minho opened his arms for Chan and Chan slowly went over to him and hugged him. Minho soothed him and kissed his forehead. Chan inhaled Minho's scent and he calmed down shortly.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked softly." You said I should get off you. I'm sorry for bothering you." Chan said and Minho mentally slapped himself for making Chan feel like that.

"I was joking around. I would never want you to be away from me. I'm sorry for saying that." Minho said. Chan was being very sensitive and Minho forgot that every word had the potential to break his mate's heart and trust in him.

Chan tiptoed and kissed Minho's forehead making Minho smile."I'm sorry for overreacting." Chan pouted." You are still emotionally sensitive and any word can make your emotions a turmoil. You're not overreacting baby." Minho said and Chan nodded.

"Repeat after me. My emotions are valid." Minho said and Chan said the same thing." You should probably do your schoolwork. You have school tomorrow." Minho said and Chan nodded.

They shared a quick kiss and Chan went upstairs to take his laptop so he could continue with his schoolwork. Minho looked at him lovingly and vowed to himself that he will always make him feel happy and content.

To be continued

Thank you for 4K likes guys❤️. Love you and keep on voting.