Chapter 3

School was over and Tyler was still following me. I was on my way to Matt's car, where everyone was already waiting for me inside. "Tyler it's enough. Leave me alone and think about it. Call me when you've done that" I said. I left him and went to the car, everyone saw the fight with Tyler, how embarrassing. I opened the door, quickly sat in and slammed the door. "Sorry" I said when I realized how loud it was. "You're okay" Matt said. "What was that?" asked Alahna. "Tyler is freaking out" I said, sinking into the seat. Matt started the engine and drove away. "He has his people all over the place and told them to watch me" "WHAT" said Matt and Nick at the same time shocked "what the fuck" said Alahna. "I told him to call me when he thought about his behavior." "He wasn't like that before, why suddenly now?" I said and thought about the question the whole trip. I had my AirPods in and the others were chatting.

"See you tomorrow" said Alahna and got out of the car "bye" I said goodbye and waved slightly. Alahna came to me and we went into the house. Mom and Dad were at work, so we were home alone and went to our rooms separately. I got unready, took off my make-up, made a messy bun, put on some comfortable clothes and waited a moment before going to Alahna's. I waited patiently for a call from Tyler, but nothing. I saw Rachel's message on my phone. "Did you see the way Chris looked at me today? xx" she wrote. What does she mean? I wrote "yeah I saw it, I think you should go for it" even though I didn't think that, but what else was I supposed to say to her? She's my best friend and if she's happy I don't want to ruin that. Suddenly my phone rang, finally, Tyler was calling. "Hey Megan, I'm sorry about before. It was wrong of me to ask my friends to keep an eye on you." "yeah Tyler, extremely wrong. I hope you're serious" I said seriously. "Really Megan, I'm sorry, I love you" he said. I melt, it's like the very first time every time he says it. "I love you too Tyler" I smiled.
"I have to hang up now, Alahna is waiting for me" I said "okay, see you tomorrow" he said and I hung up.

I went into Alanna's room, crawled into her bed and we snuggled up under the blanket. "What do you think of my friends?" she asks. Today was the first day I actually spent time with them for the first time. "They're nice" I said, smiling. "Like I said" she smiled. Before that I only had one class with the triplets and Alahna wasn't there, otherwise I would probably have had contact with them beforehand. At school, Alahna and I always had different lives and when we got home we would snuggle up in one of the beds and talk. "It's so funny that Rachel is into Chris" Alahna said. "She wrote me a message earlier, look" I said and showed her the message. "Oh God, what does she mean?" she laughed "So don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be mean and I like her, but she's not his type at all. I mean I've known him forever and that wouldn't be the kind of girl he wants and she doesn't fit his personality either." said Alahna "really? I think the two of them would be cute together." "Nooo, he would get annoyed with her too quickly" she said

It was getting pretty late and Alahna fell asleep. I was so tired that I couldn't get up and went to my room. I snuggled under the blanket more, turned my back to Alahna and fell asleep.

It felt like I only slept for 3 minutes, but it was almost 9 hours. Alahna's alarm clock rang and we woke up. I went straight to my room to look for an outfit for today. Went down to the kitchen and found the lunch bags on the kitchen table with a note saying "Hey my girls, had to leave early today. here is your lunch. I love you - Mom". Alahna came down and looked at the note too, then we grabbed the bags and packed them up. "What class do you have in the first few lessons?" I asked Alahna as we were on the way to the door. "Gym" she said and closed the door after I walked out past her. "Then we all have lessons together" I said and stood there, with both hands on the straps of my backpack that I was carrying over my shoulders. "Who thought of having a gym class in the first two hours?" she said and Matt's car parked in front of our driveway. We walked up to the car and opened the door.
"I think that's good" I said and closed the door. "Yeah, for you, because you're a pure enthusiast" she said and buckled up her seatbelt. "What's it about?" asked Matt. "About who thought to let us all run around the sports field in the first two hours today" said Alahna. "Oh no really" Nick said, exhaling. "Come on it's not that bad" Matt said. "Yes Matt's right" said Chris "see Alahna" I said and laughed.

Note 💗
March 12, 2024