Chapter 21

2 weeks flew by, Chris and I spent most of the time secretly kissing in some empty classroom, in our room or somewhere where no one knew us. His brothers and my sister have somehow forgotten everything. They were focused on planning the Kansas trip. They didn't even notice when we were late together after class. For the last two weeks we always met secretly, met secretly in our rooms, stayed overnight. Like today, but no one noticed. I was walking out of art class with Nick and Matt, I was on my phone because I got a message from Chris. "Are you going to alahna yet? I have to go to my locker" I lied "Sure, see you there" they said and we went our separate ways.

Chris 💞

meet me under the stands

i'll be right there

I almost ran into someone, but luckily I looked up from my phone in time. Oh it was Rachel. She ignored me, gave me an angry look and kept walking. I hurried and went to the stands where Chris was waiting for me. I immediately had a smile on my face. "How was art class?" he asked because he knew I had class with Tyler and Rachel. "It was okay, I just talked to Matt and Nick and focused on them" I smiled. "And how was your class?" I smiled and put my arms around his neck. "Good" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "missed you" I whispered against his lips and kissed him. It's terrible, I can't even go a few hours without his touch and without having him close to me. He was with me all night and literally we made out most of the night. We moved our faces away from each other, but still remained in the position "I only think about you" he said, I looked into his eyes and smiled "but now we have to go" he said "one more time" I said as him already started, he turned around and I kissed him passionately again. Then he grinned and shook his head, we went together to the library where the others were already waiting."Hey" I said as we got to the table and sat down, Chris sat across from me. "We're finally flying tomorrow" said Alahna. "Are you coming to us overnight or are we coming to you?" I asked because we hadn't yet agreed. "We live closer to the airport and my parents can drive us" I said. "Yes, that's why it would be better" said Alahna. "Okay, so we'll come to you with our suitcases then?" said Matt. "Yes" Alahna nodded. "I'm really excited to see if you'll like it" I said. "I think grandpa will love them" said Alahna with a laugh. "You're right" I said. "Our last classes are canceled" said Nick and held out his phone to us. "So can we actually go now?" said Chris. "Yeah, let's go" Matt said and stood up first. Finally vacation, finally no more school and finally far away from Tyler and Rachel. We walked across the schoolyard to the parking lot and got into Matt's car. He dropped us off at home "we'll be there in a few hours" Matt said "don't be late though, we have to go to bed early" I said "you sound like a mom" Chris laughed "shut up Chris" I said and he chuckled.

I was just packing up my things when the doorbell rang. My mother opened the door as I could hear "the girls are upstairs" she said and the boys greeted her. I hear Alahna's room door open and she went down the stairs. Footsteps sounded on the stairs and the boys walked past my room, popped in and said hello, then brought their suitcases and bags into Alahna's room. "Funny, we're supposed to come earlier but you haven't even started packing" I heard Chris, I turned my head and saw him leaning against the door frame. "I have" I said and pointed to my suitcase with only two tops in it "but just two tops" I said and he chuckled. Chris now came into my room and leaned the door open. "Show me what you wanna take with you" he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't know" I said "okay I'll help you" he said and walked towards my closet. "That's sweet," he said and held out a dress with lots of little flowers. "Ohh, I completely forgot about it" and took it out of his hand and put it in the suitcase. This continued for a few minutes until I was finished. "I think the suitcase is full" I said and my suitcase was full, far too full. "Chris, I think you have to help me." "Push it down and I'll close it" he said. So I did, I knelt a little on the suitcase and he zipped it up. "Thank you" I said and smiled at him. We stood back up and I put my suitcase in a corner "now I just have to pack my bag" I said "what? even more? We couldn't even get this suitcase closed" he said in shock and then laughed. "I have to pack my makeup, skin care and everything else. Ahh and the three tops I forgot to pack in" I said. "Horrible" he said and sat down on my bed. I quickly packed everything up and moved back and forth between my room and the bathroom what felt like 10 times. Meanwhile, Chris was on his phone. "Now I'm done" I said and put my bag on the suitcase. I took a few steps towards him and he stood up. He gave me a quick kiss and we went into Alahna's room together.

We went downstairs because my mother was cooking food. She set the table for us and we sat down. "Is it okay if I sit with you, dad is still working" she said, our mom is such a sweet soul. We all said "sure." "Before I forget, Rachel texted me today" Matt said "why?" Chris asked "she wanted to meet up" he said "What??" Alahna said and I was shocked. "What did you answer?" asked Nick. "The truth is, she didn't answer me after that" he said. "But you're friends with Rachel, Megan?" my mother said and I shook my head "why?" she asked. What should i say, the truth? "I wasn't a good friend to her" I said and continued eating. "No, I don't think so," my mom said incredibly sweetly, "every friendship goes through different phases. "It's nothing that couldn't be rebuilt," she said..if she only knew. To change the subject, my mom now spoke to the triplets, "and have you ever been to Kansas?" smiled, everyone shook their heads, "I'm excited" said Matt. "You know, Alahna and Megan have a lot of childhood memories there. You'll like it" said my mom "Alahna already told us about Mr. Twinkle" laughed Nick "awwh Megan's favorite horse. As a child she always climbed up on him." she said happily. "Mom" I said warningly, it's so embarrassing. "I already told them the story about the prank on Megan" said Alahna. "Wait here, I have something" said my mother, she got up and went to the cupboards in the living room "oh no the pictures" said Alahna "oh no" I said and we both buried our faces in our hands. Nick, Chris were amused by this. "Look here," she said to the three

"That's Megan and Mr Twinkle" said my mom "awwwwh" said all three "no way you we're this cute" Chris giggled and looked at me "that's so sweet" grinned Matt "why were you embarrassed?" said Chris "That picture is so cute" Nick

"That's Megan and Mr Twinkle" said my mom "awwwwh" said all three "no way you we're this cute" Chris giggled and looked at me "that's so sweet" grinned Matt "why were you embarrassed?" said Chris "That picture is so cute" Nick. "And this is Alahna" said my mom and put another picture down, "that's when she was with my grandpa in the Kansas zoo."

"The shoes are fire" said Chris and Alahna looked closer and laughed "it's the frog in her hand for me" laughed Nick "I still have it" she said

Note 💗
march 30, 2024