Chapter 25

When everyone else was already asleep, I crawled out of bed. I knew if Chris was still awake, which he was, he would come after me. I quietly went outside and closed the door. When Chris came out and closed the door behind him, the first thing I did was wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him, which he kissed back. The hallway was dark only a small light at the end of the hallway was on. "You're unbelievable" he said with a giggle and a shake of his head. "Because I missed you?" I asked with a grin. I went into my room, which was next to Alahna's, and left the door slightly open and Chris closed it behind me. He went to me too, grabbed my chin, harder than usual, but it was good, he kissed me harder, the kiss smacked and he led me backwards to my bed.

The next morning I woke up and went to the bathroom. I heard noises coming from the kitchen down the stairs, probably Ellis or my grandpa. I took a shower in the bathroom, which usually takes me 15 minutes. When I got out I realized I didn't have my clothes here. I wrapped a towel around my body and quickly sneaked into my room. Chris was still asleep, I held the towel tightly to my body and rummaged around for my clothes. "What time is it?" A sleepy voice asked me. "10 a.m" I said and turned around. "What are you doing?" Said Chris "Get my clothes" I said. "You should go to the others so they don't notice" I said to him and took a few steps towards the bed. "I don't care" he said, wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into bed. "Chris" I giggled. He looked at me and I at him. He looked at me like he was trying to figure something out. His blue eyes sparkled, I felt the warmth of his body against mine. I'm so in love with him... so in love. "One day you will be mine and everyone will know it" he said, his eyes never leaving my face. "I already am" I said and my eyes switched back and forth between his lips and eyes. "I am so in love with you Megan" he said quietly "I want you to be the one" I said and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

Chris went into the room with the others and I got dressed. I remembered that tonight is the party.. ugh I don't wanna go.. I brushed my hair and left the bathroom. I went downstairs "good morning Ellis" I said "good morning Megan, I made breakfast for you" she said "thanks, I'll let the others know. Do you know where Grandpa is?" I asked "he's outside" she smiled "okay, I'll be right back" I left the house, went off the porch and saw my grandpa on the lawn. "Hey Grandpa" I called and climbed onto the fence. "Good morning Megan" he said "how was your evening?" He asked "oh we were up late and talked a lot" I said "what time is your flight tomorrow?" He asked "the plane takes off at 12 o'clock" I said. "Okay, get ready on time and make sure your suitcases are packed before the party today. This will save you time tomorrow morning" he said. Now I climbed the fence to sit on it. "Okay Grandpa. How's the foal?" I asked "very good, the vet was here today, she's healthy" he said. "He also checked on Twinkle to see what his condition was. He's very old Megan, not good news, but he's healthy." he said, "I thought so, is there anything we can do?" "No, but don't worry Megan" said my grandpa. "Can I ask you something?" My grandpa said "sure" I said "one of the triplets.. what was his name again?.. Chris" my grandpa said "Chris?" I asked "yes, Ellis wanted to open the windows in the room today for fresh air, she thought you were all in Alahna's room" my grandpa said. Oh god no it's so embarrassing.. I don't even have an excuse for it.. "it was just too tight in alahna's bed, that's why we were in my room" I said "you can tell me if he's your boyfriend" said my grandpa " grandpa" I said shocked " sorry Megan" he laughed and I did too "you're hilarious" I said and laughed. "I love you sweetheart" said my grandpa. "I love you too, grandpa" I said. "Ellis made you breakfast" he said "I know" I smiled "then go into the house and eat something, I'll see you later. I have to go to the O'Conners" said my grandpa.. Jack and Ethan O'Conner. My grandpa works with their parents in breeding horses and they always organize the barn festival with other farmers. I went back into the house to wake up the others. I opened the door quietly, everyone was still asleep. "Hey" I whispered to Chris and he smiled at me. "Wake up" I said and shook Alahna's shoulder slightly. She woke up slowly, Nick and Matt woke up at the same time as her.

We finally went for breakfast after the others got ready. "Today that vintage market is back in town" Ellis said to us, "the one with the clothes?" Alahna asked and Ellis nodded with a smile. "Oh my god guys can we go there?" She asked and we agreed. "I'll drive you there if you want. Your grandpa is with the O'Conners" Ellis said. "Thanks Ellis" I smiled. "When do you wanna leave?" She asked "in the next half hour?" Alahna said and looked at us questioningly, we nodded. "Good" said Ellis. "Who are the O'Conners?" Matt asked. I was chewing and swallowed "Jack and Ethan's parents" I said "ahh" he said. As Ellis left the room, Chris started making fun of Alahna. "Can't believe you're into someone like Jack" he laughed and I stifled my laughter with a smile. "I'm not into him you idiot" she said "but you guys made out" I said "secretly" said Chris. "You did too" Matt said and continued eating. Chris and I remained silent for a moment "but that's over" I said "yeah and that between me and Jack too" said Alahna. "But that was back in summer" I said "this summer?" Nick asked and I nodded "any more secrets?" Nick asked Alahna in mock anger and she laughed. "Ask Megan and Chris" said Alahna "what?" Chris asked and I raised an eyebrow. "You seriously want us to believe there's nothing between you?" Said Nick "Nick is right and above all, as if you don't like each other" said Matt "listen, that was one time and it's over" said Chris "exactly" I said and picked at my food. "It's so obvious" Alahna laughed "I don't know what you're talking about" I said. "Come one" said Nick and Matt. "We are not stupid. "Your looks and how you treat each other" said Alahna and Nick and Matt nodded "but we're not doing anything" said Chris with a short laugh. "Hot tub night" said Alahna "what about that?" I asked "you guys came together last and you were still in there for ages when we all went to sleep" Nick said "yes, we talked" Chris said. "You don't need to distract from Alahna and Jack" I said, "we don't, but it's obvious. Chris is our brother and Alahna your sister. We should know if there is more going on between you than just friends." Matt said and the other two nodded. "But there is nothing between us" said Chris "we've decided to just stay friends. And that's what we do" I said. We all got up and put the dishes in the sink. The others went upstairs and I went outside because I was already done.

Note 💗
april 9, 2024