Chapter 33

"I'm so hungry" said Alahna, "Do we wanna eat something?" Chris said and looked at all of us.
"I can get something" said Matt "yes please" said Alahna. "Should I come with you?" I asked. "If you want" said Matt. I got up with him and we left Alahna's room. We got in his car and he drove off. "Where do we get from?" I asked "Taco bell?" "Okay" I said. "I never really thanked you for what you always do for me" I said, turning my head to him. "For what?" He asked, looked at me briefly and looked back at the street. "For always being there and standing up for me" I said. "Of course, you're important to me" he said. "You too, Matt" I smiled. "Can I ask you something?" He said "of course" I said "how was it possible to lose feelings for Tyler so quickly? Not that it's a bad thing, I really wanted you and Chris together, but you know I'm just asking out of interest" "Nah's okay. I really loved Tyler, there was no one else for me." I said and matt said "until Chris came into your life" "yes, until Chris came into my life. We all spent more time together, Tyler and I less, he became meaner and meaner to me and that was the end. The evening he yelled at me and you went to the hospital. I can never forgive him for that. Okay Chris and I kissed before and that really shouldn't have happened, that one time turned into many other times and I don't think Tyler can ever forgive me for that either" I said. Matt stopped the car and we went into the restaurant instead of going to the drive-thru this time. We got in line, I unlocked my phone, people walked past me and Matt waited. "Don't look at the door" Matt said quietly to me. "What? Why?" I said and looked at the door. Oh. Rachel, Kayla and Tyler. "Megan, I think they're coming over to us," Matthew said quietly. "I think so" I said. It was true they got in line behind us. Short seconds passed "hey matt" Rachel said, Matt looked at me and then at her. "Hey" he said briefly and turned back to me. "It was pretty cool last night, wasn't it?" she smiled. "Yeah, it was pretty cool" he said. "really sad that your brother and his girlfriend left too soon" Kayla said. Then I turned around "you here Megan? sad you both left so early" she said "yeah" I said confused. "Your dress was incredible" she said. I glanced at Matt, who was already looking at me in surprise. "Thank you" I said with a huge question mark on my face. "I would've liked to talk to you yesterday" she said, "yes, maybe at another time. We're in a hurry" I said and turned around. "Matt, how's your injury?" Tyler said. Anger built up in my body, I hate him. "It's okay, it's almost healed" said Matt. "Can you play?" Tyler asked. "Yeah, it should be fine after the holidays" Matt said. "Does your boyfriend already have the lineup plan Megan?" Tyler asked me. Now I was forced to turn around. "No" I said "he should have the plan set up a long time ago" said Tyler "the coach hasn't contacted him so it's not his fault" I said annoyed. "chill I was just asking. Is it official now you are a couple?" he asked. "Why are you asking Tyler?" I asked "I just wanna know" he said "okay, yes we are together" I said "wow" he and Rachel said at the same time. Our menu number was called and we reached for our order. As we walked past Kayla said to Matt "hey Matt if you want, you can text me" she smiled "he won't" I said and walked forward and only heard Matt say " no" and he came after me.

„I dont get why he's popular at our school"Nick said. "Real, but now that he no longer has his status as captain he won't be popular anymore" said Alahna. We talked while we ate about what was happening in the restaurant. "Tyler is such a dickhead. Do you remember when he had that fight with Jacob?" asked Chris "all too well" I said "what was the reason?" asked Alahna. "Jacob went on a date with Tyler's little sister" I said "and that's why they're fighting?" laughed matt "yeah, like i'm not going to go after Chris because he's with my little sister" said Alahna and we all laughed. "We forgot to tell Matt" I laughed "Kayla told Matt to text her" I said "ahhh fever dream" Nick said "what was his answer?" Chris asked "I said he won't and he said no " "You just said no?" laughed Alahna "yeah, what was I supposed to do" he laughed. "Tough guy matt huh?" said Chris "Chris" I said "no I could never be with someone like her" said Matt. When we were finished eating, we brought everything down to the kitchen. Alahna left the kitchen and went up to Matt, Nick and Chris. At least I thought she was going to all three, but suddenly Chris was in the kitchen. He came to me and I turned in his direction and took one of the glasses. "I need to kiss you right now" he grinned, with the grin we all know.. all of us. "Chris" I said and shook my head with a grin, and shortly afterwards I turned to him. "You know how to get me" I said and kissed him.

my platonic soulmate 💜 @nicolassturnioloLiked by you, Nick, Jack and 498 others

Liked by you, Nick, Jack and 498 others

Nick - ❤️
Matt - 😍😍
Chris - partners in crime huh
Megan - i love your friendship 😭🫶
+ 77 more

Time passed and Chris and I decided to have our date on the weekend. At lunchtime they went home. Alahna and I spent time separately in our rooms. I scrolled through TikTok, looking for new outfit inspiration on social media. Then I got the notification "@nathandoe8 follows you now" I clicked on his profile and followed him back. He liked a few of my stories with the triplets and Alahna. And then I got a message from him on Instagram.

Nathan Doe

Heyy Megan

Hey Nathan :)

Nice to get to know you, Megan,
now that you're finally close
with the others :P

yeah right,
is this our first conversation ever? 😂

I would say so 😂 I wanted to ask you now that you're with Chris. I'm coming back from my exchange year tomorrow
and wanted to surprise the boys
and Alahna. Can you say nothing to them
and take them to the hockey hall in the evening?

Sure, I'll do it. Just text me!

Thank you Megan, see you tmr

Nathan doesn't know that we'll be waiting at his house tomorrow after he arrives. That will be fun. I think the 5 of them will be very happy about each other. I got up from my bed. I decided to take a shower and slowly get ready for the evening. I listened to music, did some skin care, went back to my room and got dressed, did my make-up and my hair.

Note 💗
may 3rd 2024