Chapter 7

It's Friday and that means today is homecoming. The triplets left today around 12 p.m. Alahna and I spent the day cleaning up and watching movies. Homecoming is at 7 p.m. and it was now 5 p.m. Alahna and I were separated in our rooms because we were getting ready. I asked Alahna and the triplets this morning if we could leave an hour early because I wanted to talk to Rachel. She'll be there early because she's the cheerleading captain and she'll definitely have things to prepare. I quickly finished my makeup and hair, I just need an outfit. I spent minutes looking through my closet, putting on different outfits until I found the right one. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

 I took a picture and posted it on Instagram

love being overdressed 💕

Alahna - I've lost all the words I know
Matt - Gorgeous 😶
Nick - my date for homecoming y'all

Alahna slammed the door of my room open after she commented on my Instagram picture "Damn looks even better in real" she said "you look even better" I said. "Are you ready? I think they'll pick us up soon" she said "yeah I'm ready, are you?" "yes, we can go outside and wait" I nodded, grabbed a jacket and we went outside.

"There they are" Alahna said as Matt pulled into our driveway. "Heyy" we greeted the three of them and they greeted us back. "Nick, your comment under my post is pretty bold" I laughed. "Bro, should level down his jealousy" he laughed "what comment?" Chris asked and turned around. "I commented my homecoming date under Megan's picture." Chris laughed at that. He turned back to the front and answered his phone. "Sooo, are you guys nervous?" I asked Matt and Chris. "No not really" Matt replied, my phone vibrated "Chris commented on your picture" "Chris liked your picture" I opened Instagram and he commented "popular brunette beauty huh?" I smiled at my phone and turned it off. "I'm excited to see how you play" I said and leaned forward between the seats.

After a short drive we arrived, there weren't that many there yet. "Okay, I'll look for Rachel, see you soon then?" I asked "yeah we'll go to the cabins" Matt said and we all went in different directions. Alahna and Nick went to the stands, Matt and Chris went to the boys' locker rooms, and I looked for Rachel in the gym and that's where I found her. "Hey Rach" I said and she turned around. "Why didn't you answer me?" I asked "Are you really asking me that, Megan?" Did she say "yea?" I said confused "Megan, you've been flirting with Chris since the first day of school even though you know I'm into him and then last night sleepover with them" she said "Rachel, that's not true! I'm happy with Tyler and you know that. I still think you should keep trying with Chris" I said "Megan, look how you dressed, you don't think you're dressed for Tyler yourself. And Chris's comment under your picture, Megan what's going on?" She said "Rachel, I don't know what you're talking about, we're just friends, probably not even that. I'm happy with Tyler, I love him. Stop claiming otherwise. Rachel you are my best friend and I would never betray you. I love you, please I'm sorry it seemed like that." I said. She came up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back. Luckily, that would be a thing of the past now. Now I just need to talk to Tyler. "Okay, see you? I still need to talk to Tyler" I said "yeah sure, go" she said. I ran to the door at a speed that my high heels would allow. I ran towards the field where a few of the players were standing, I saw Nick and Alahna sitting in the stands. "Hey Davon, is Tyler still in there?" I asked as he ran towards me "no, he's standing back there" and then I saw his number on the jersey. "Tyler!!" I shouted "what are you doing here?" He asked "Uhm watch your game?" I said confused. "Look, I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to upset you." I said "Megan, it's okay, I have to apologize to you" he continued talking but I suddenly shut him out. Behind him from the gym hallway came Matt and Chris. Numbers 4 and 3. God why are you doing this to me, this can't be true. Matt and Chris were on their way to the other players. Chris looked to the right at Alahna and Nick, his side profile and the hair falling over his face, the way he held the helmet and net in one hand was just so attractive. STOP MEGAN I screamed in my head. Your boyfriend, Tyler, is just apologizing to you. But I had a hard time concentrating on it. "I forgive you Tyler" I said quickly so I could disappear to Alahna and Nick, I had to get out of the situation as quickly as possible. "See you later" i said and I quickly kissed him and hugged him then walked towards Matt and Chris. "You'll win this, I'm sure" I said as I walked towards them. "Of course we do" sagte Chris "Good luck" I said and hugged Matt, his hugs are always so cuddly. I pulled away and then stood in front of Chris, I hugged him too, Chris's hugs always feel so different than everyone else's but I can't figure out what they feel like. "Good luck to you too" I whispered into the hug and then pulled away. Coach Jenkins called everyone together "okay, bye" I said and ran towards the stands.

I sat down next to Alahna and Nick, slowly all the other people who arrived took a seat and the atmosphere was great. Each player now ran onto the field and took his position. I don't really know anything about lacrosse, so I don't know, I just hope the game ends without complications between Tyler and Chris and Matt. Matt and Chris had one last handshake before the start whistle blew. So we sat there and watched the game for 80 minutes. One goal after the other came in, our team was really good. Matt scored 3 goals, Tyler 1 and Chris scored 4. That's awesome. Our team won 8 to 2. The cheerleaders were performing and the people in the stands were all screaming. The boys clapped their hands in and the opposing team walked off the field. The players were all called up at the end and honored for the award ceremony. "Davon Moore, our goalkeeper" said Principal Hilton. Davon stepped forward from the line and accepted the medal. "Tyler Morgan captain of our lacrosse team" I cheered him on loudly. "Our next two seniors and brothers Christopher and Matthew Sturniolo". Alahna and Nick were screaming next to me, clapping, and Alahna was jumping up and down. I smiled and clapped. Chris and Matt looked at us and grinned.

I lost Tyler because of the crowd, I wanted to congratulate him but I couldn't find him. I thought I'd just wait for him in front of the cabins because I lost Nick and Alahna too. So I waited and saw all people walking past me, the parking lot slowly emptying until there was no one left. sure they didn't leave without me? I was starting to panic and was thinking about calling Alahna, but I heard a door slam far back in the hallway. Chris came out "hey, who are you waiting for?" Asked he. He still had his playing clothes on. He had something black smeared across his cheeks, his hair was sweaty and hanging over his face. "I somehow lost everyone in the crowd" I said. He smiled, he's really cute. "I was watching you, you're really good" I smiled. "I know you were looking at me, I didn't missed it." he grinned, so does that mean he was looking at me during the game? I looked at him, into his beautiful blue eyes, why is he suddenly so close to me, he was just further away and why do I have a feeling that something is about to happen that shouldn't happen. "I should go change now" he said, I looked back and forth between his eyes and lips, studying his face very closely. "Chris" I said, reached for his face, put both my hands on his cheeks and pulled him towards me , his lips met mine, he kissed back, he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. It was so wrong, we both knew it, and yet it felt right. His lips and mine moved together as if they had never done anything else, as if they just fit together. We slowly pulled away, looked into each other's eyes and my hands slowly slid down his neck. A loud bang came from the direction Chris came from before. Coach Jenkins, thank God none of our friends or Tyler. "Chris, you still haven't changed your clothes" said coach Jenkins. "Uhm yeah, I wanted to now" he said. He looked at me and then went to the cabins. "And who are you waiting for Megan?" Coach Jenkins asked "Tyler." I said " oh he always takes the longest." He laughed. "See you on Tuesday for sports class" said Coach Jenkins  "bye Coach Jenkins" I said and he went towards the parking lot, from where Alahna, Nick and Matt suddenly came. "There you are Megan" said Alahna "we were looking for you everywhere" said Matt. "Yes uhm, waiting for Tyler" I said "have you seen Chris, he had a conversation with Coach Jenkins" said Matt "yes he was just here" I said and at that moment he came out. "Are you actually coming with us or should we drop you off at home?" Nick asked. Alahna looked at me and we nodded to each other "okay, so to us then" said Matt, the three of them turned around and walked to the car, Chris and I looked at each other. It was obvious that things would get weird after the kiss...

We drove longer by car to the sturniolos than to our place. The whole car ride the four of them talked, except for me. I looked out the window and felt bad. The same night I promised Rachel I would never betray her, I did. And even worse, I cheated on my boyfriend. I feel so bad, but the kiss with Chris was different, different than any other kiss with Tyler, in a good way.. what have I done. "Is everything okay?" Alahna asked me "yes, sure" I said "are you sure? we can also drive home" she said. "No, everything is fine" I said.

Note 💗
March 13, 2024