Chapter 6

"Hello, my loves" my mother said to us and kissed us on the head, she also hugged the triplets. It's so sad that I never realized how close my family is to Alahna's friends. "Do you want to eat in your room or here with me and dad?" She asked Alahna "in my room" she said and my mother handed her a huge pizza box. "Thanks" said Alahna and went upstairs. "Which movie?" She asked, turning her head back towards us. "Ohh can we watch grown ups with Adam Sandler" I said with a smile "I haven't seen it in ages." I added. Matt, Nick and Alahna just looked at me "come on" said Chris who is standing behind me "chris do you know how many times megan has seen this film? I'm surprised she doesn't find it boring yet" said Alahna laughing. "It's funny Alahna and you know it" I said. "Yeah okay" she said and finally went to her room after causing a traffic jam on the stairs.

During the film I kept checking my phone to see if Rachel had texted me, but nothing. I put my phone away and ate my pizza. Everyone giggled during the movie "see, it's funny" I laughed and took a bite of my pizza. Chris looked at me and I looked at him, I smiled briefly embarrassed and turned my eyes to the movie. Alahna took a 0.5 picture of all of us and posted it on Instagram and wrote in the caption "sleepover with my favorite people 💕" we all commented

Chris - „Squad 😎❤️"
Megan - „ love y'all ❤️"
Matt - „the right people"
Nick - who's that good looking guy right there in blue??

Nick is always funny, he's the one in the blue shirt. The picture quickly got a lot of likes because almost everyone at school follows Alahna. I reposted it in my story without knowing that it would cause a fight.

I put my phone down and stood up. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands because they were full of tomato sauce. I looked in the mirror and decided to take my makeup off now before I forget it later. I tied my hair in a bun and washed my face. After I was done, I dried my face with a towel. I went to the door and opened it, but I ran into someone. I looked up. It's Chris. I looked into his blue eyes that pierced me. His hair falls in his face because he looked down at me. A few seconds passed before I could say something "sorry" I whispered. "It's okay" he said. I kept looking into his eyes until I walked past him into Alahna's room where my phone is. "Your phone is ringing like crazy" Matt said as I walked in. Oh no, Tyler.. I looked at his messages, he was mad. A lot. "It's Tyler" I said and sat down. "He's angry, very angry," I said, "what? Why?" Alahna asked. "Because of the photo," I said. "What, it's a normal picture," Nick said. Chris walked through the door and closed it behind him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Tyler's mad" Nick said. "Why?" Chris said with a giggle and threw himself onto Alahna's bed. "He asks if I want to ruin the evening before homecoming for him so that he loses" I said "He won't lose as long as Matt and I play" he grinned and gave Matt a fist bump, who also grinned. "Why is he so toxic lately?" Alahna asked. "I don't know, we were laying in my bed earlier and I asked him if he already knew the line-up and he told me who was playing in which position, but he didn't list Chris and Matt so I asked why he only had eight people and didn't mention you guys and he got really angry and said I should just think about it and that you're playing the position with him" "looks like someone has a personal problem with you" Nick said to Chris and Matt.

It was the middle of the night and I woke up. Everyone seemed to be sleeping, so I went into the bathroom, I don't know why... I got up quietly and closed the door behind me, tapped on my toes into the bathroom, turned on the light and closed the door very quietly behind me. I looked in the mirror and washed my face. Someone knocked on the door, I was frightened and imagined every scenario: a ghost, a murder, a kidnapper. "Megan?" as I heard someone say "yea come in" I said, somehow I wasn't able to figure out which of the guys it was. Until he entered. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and looked up at me. "Is everything okay?" Chris asked me "yes" I smiled slightly and leaned my back against the sink. "Are you sure?" He asked "yes I just hate arguing." I said "It will be over soon, every relationship has tricky times" he smiled. "Yes but also Rachel, I asked her if we would see each other before homecoming and she didn't answer" I said disappointedly "even friendships have hard times Megan, everything will be okay" he tried to cheer up, that's sweet and somehow it worked "thanks Chris" He smiled and stood up. I hugged him, Tyler would hate me. It was a long hug, Chris smelled so good and his hair tickled my face a little. His hands caressed my back and pushed me a little closer to him. As we slowly moved away from each other he looked me in the eyes. "Why are you awake?" I asked him "I couldn't sleep" he said. I turned the corners of my mouth up slightly. "are we going back?" He asked and I nodded, he went forward and I closed the door behind me and turned off the light in the bathroom and entered Alahna's room. I laid down next to Alahna and tried to sleep, but somehow I was thinking about some moments of this week. And somehow Tuesday morning came to mind when we had gym class, when Chris sprinted forward and waited for me, the way he slowly jogged backwards and as I scanned him from top to bottom, and the moments that I didn't understood why it annoyed me so much when Rachel said something about him, the first day of school when we laughed in class with Mr. Collister. And I thought of Tyler. He's my boyfriend, I love him and, as Chris says, every relationship goes through phases. So why am I thinking about Chris. I should think of Tyler, who loves me and who's the person I love.

Note 💗
March 12, 2024