Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning, looked to my right, where is Alahna? I looked to my left, wait, that's not Nick?!? Oh God, I looked up and lifted the blanket, I breathed out, good nothing happened. I got out of bed and slowly left the room and sneaked into Nick's room "where have you been?" Alahna asked me and I was frightened "bathroom" I said, "for so long?" She asked. Oh fuck "yeah had to remove my make up from last night" I said "okay" she said and lay back down. "By the way, your phone rang" she said and pulled the blanket over her head. I answered my phone and had messages from Rachel and Tyler. "Where's Nick?" I asked "he went to get waffles for breakfast with Matt" she said. I opened the messages from Rachel first: "hey, do we want to go to the cinema later?" She asked, I felt so bad for what I did to her but I can't say no to her. I agreed with her and then opened Tyler's messages "hey where were you last night? Thought you would come with me?" He wrote "I couldn't find you anymore, sorry I left" I wrote.

Matt, Nick, Alahna and I were sitting at the table in the kitchen unpacking the waffles when Chris came out of his room. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hey" he said to everyone, but looked at me. "Here are your waffles" Nick said directly and held the waffles out to Chris.
My phone vibrated and Tyler replied to my message "where are you? And wanna hang out later?" He wrote. I answered "I went with Rachel, today Rachel wanted to go to the cinema with me" "Well, I thought you were with these weird triplets. Have fun with Rachel, I love you" as I read these words I lost my hunger. He really loves me and I did this to him. Tyler and Rachel must never find out.

Girls night 🪩🎀Liked by Alahna, Matt and 233 more

Girls night 🪩🎀
Liked by Alahna, Matt and 233 more

Rachel - my other half 💕
Tyler - girls hood 🤙🏼
Alahna - prettiest girls 😜
Matt - 😍😍
↳ Chris - same bro
Nick - which movie??
+ 24 Comments

Rachel - my other half 💕Tyler - girls hood 🤙🏼Alahna - prettiest girls 😜Matt - 😍😍↳ Chris - same bro Nick - which movie??+ 24 Comments

friends become our chosen family 💞
Liked by Chris, Tyler, Matt and 275 more

Megan - partner in crime 😜🎀
Alahna - favorite duo 👯‍♀️
+ 32 Comments

"Look Chris liked my picture" said Rachel happily. "Uhh that's good" I said. I just tried to forget about the previous day throughout the evening. I would be happy if it worked with both of them, but Chris assured me again yesterday that he just doesn't like Rachel that way. What should I do, tell her? No, I just can't do that.
"Yesterday's game was so awesome" said Rachel "yes, our team played really good" "yes, but Tyler is losing more and more. He really needs to be careful not to lose his position as captain." Rachel said "yes he's not in great shape anymore, that's worrying me" I said. "Matt and Chris played good and Chris was so hot" she said and I giggled "you're so in love, what do you like so much about him?" I asked. "Megan, he's hot" she said. Wow, that's it? He's hot? What about his personality, he is so much more. I thought to myself "Rach" I said shocked and with a laugh, well I didn't really find it funny, but I had to make it sound ironic.

It was already past midnight when I got home. I unlocked the door slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible. Mom, Dad and Alahna are probably asleep already. I went up to my room and after taking off my makeup I lay down in my bed. I was so tired that I barely had time to think about what was going on in my mind and I immediately fell asleep.

"Hey Megan, do you want to come with me?" Alahna asked as she opened my room door, she ripped me out of my dream and I looked back and forth sleepily. "Okay no, you're still asleep" she laughed and closed the door again and I fell back into my pillow. Definitely a lot of drinks yesterday. I continued sleeping until I finally had to actually get up. I went downstairs to the kitchen to fill myself a cold glass of water. "Good morning sweetheart" my mom came and gave me a kiss on the head "Good morning" I said "it must have been too many drinks yesterday huh?" and I nodded. "Lie back down, I'll bring you a headache tablet. I went upstairs to my room and snuggled back into my bed. I checked my phone and got a message from Chris "I heard you had too many drinks yesterday. Hope we see you at school tomorrow ;)" I smiled at my message "don't worry Chris, you don't have to miss me tomorrow ;)" I put my phone away and my mom came in with the medicine. "If you want you can stay at home tomorrow" she said "no, I'll go" I said smiling. "Okay then, rest now" she said and left the room. I put on a movie and that was basically what I did for the rest of the day.

"Where are they?" Alahna said as we waited for the triplets the next morning. "We're late because of them" complained Alahna. I just laughed "alahna look" I laughed and nooded towards the street. Matt didn't even drive into the driveway but stood at the edge of the street, he rolled down the window on Chris's side. "Hurry up" he said and made a gesture with his hand. "You better hurry up" Alahna complained to Matt. As always, I joined Chris's side. "Hey" I said and when the last door was closed, Matt sped off. "What took you so long?" Said Alahna "We missed the alarm" said Chris "no, not us, you Chris" said Matt and I giggled.

Note 💗
March 13, 2024