Chapter 16

French lessons dragged on. Chris and I lay in our seats and stared at the teacher. "Open page 172, read the text and then ask each other questions about it" said Mrs. Morel. Chris placed my book in the middle and leaned over it to read. Seems like he forgot his book at home. We finished at the same time  "ready?" I asked. Chris nodded and I grabbed my book, held it in front of me and asked him a question. "Combien de temps a duré la révolution française?"I asked him how long the French Revolution lasted. "I don't know" he said "Chris you have to answer in French and the answer is at the beginning of the text" I said giggling and he grinned back. "May 1789 – November 1799" he said "okay that's right" I said and gave him the book so he could ask me a question "Comment s'appelait la femme de Ludwig XVI ?" What Ludwig XVI's wife was called was simple. "Marie Antoinette" I said "smart girl" he said and put the book aside. "Don't say that" I said, giggling. Chris and I giggled and laughed until the lesson was over, which didn't go unnoticed by Tyler. Chris and I walked out the door together towards the library. We were the first ones at the table where we always sit, so we sat down, but we didn't have to wait long for the others. "Heyyy" they said loudly and sat down, Matt next to me and Alahna and Nick to Chris. Rachel came from further back and stood at the table. "Hey, Friday evening is still on?" she asked. Oh god, I almost forgot that. We all looked at Matt "uhm yeah sure" he said nodding. "Good" she said with a smile "I have to go now, the cheerleaders are waiting" she said. we said goodbye and she left and waved to us.

👀 Liked by you, Rachel, Alahna and 326 more

👀
Liked by you, Rachel, Alahna and 326 more

Megan - handsome 🫣
Nick - where are u ?!
Alahna - Matt and I are wondering what you're doing?
+ 44 comments

After school I knew that Alahna was with Matt and Nick, I don't think the three of them even knew that Chris and I were going out alone today. Chris and I met on the Broad Canal Walkway in Boston. I smiled at him from afar when he saw me. It was getting dark, but you could still see the sunset. I walked up to him with open arms and hugged him. "Heyy" I said while holding him in my arms. "Hey, you look gorgeous" and we pulled away from the hug. "You don't look bad either" I said. The picture he posted on Instagram is probably from earlier when he was waiting for me. We walked along the walkway and the sun was setting next to us, our hands briefly touched each other again and again, but none of us ever dared to grab each other's hand. "It's so beautiful here" I said and Chris smiled at me. "But now tell me, why did you want to be alone with me?" I asked and stood opposite him. "I thought it would be a good idea if we were alone and the others weren't around us." He said "you're right. I'm glad that we don't have to be careful now, that no one can see us" I said and smiled. "There's a fair at the pier, do you want to go there?" He asked "sure" I said. We started walking and finally, he took my hand. On the way to the fair the sun was gone, it was dark, the sea wind was blowing through my hair, you could smell the air of the sea and the music of the fair the closer you got. "Chris, before we get there" I said, stopping but still holding his hand. He turned to me and looked at me questioningly. I looked at his face, studied his ocean blue eyes and when he realized what was about to happen he grinned. I kissed him for a long time and I would have liked to never stop. His lips are so soft and his hair between my fingers, his hand on my hip and the other on my neck. It felt right. Am I falling in love with Chris Sturniolo, my sister's best friend? Or am I already in love with him? Do I have feelings for him? And the even more important question, what about him? Is he in love with me?

Chris and I had been at the fair for almost 2 hours. We had so much fun and somehow it brought us even closer. He held my hand and we walked towards the exit. We laughed the whole time and I was able to put all my thoughts aside. Until we saw Rachel, Tyler and his friends at the exit. "Oh no" I said. "What's wrong Megan?" He asked "there's Rachel and Tyler" I said "ohhh" he said. "Okay you go and distract Rachel and I'll go outside, but make sure Tyler doesn't see you" Chris said. I nodded and started walking. "Hey Rachel" I said, "Megan" she said with a huge smile and threw her arms around my neck.
"What are you doing here? Alone?" She asked "Uhm I, Uhm no one had time so I'm here alone" I said. "We could have gone together. Let's see if we have time to come here together in the next few days" she said. "Yeah, sure" I said. I discreetly checked to see if Chris was already waiting outside. "I'll go then my dad will pick me up" I said, hugged her and left. Luckily Tyler didn't see me. I walked towards Chris, who reached out and placed his arm on my lower back. "Has Tyler seen you?" He asked "no" "good but he saw me" he said "ohh but he won't come up with it" I said. "Do you want to eat something else?" Chris asked "yes we can go" I said. We sat down in a small Italian restaurant, Chris had pizza and I had pasta. We talked a lot, especially about the past, and then we came to today. "Do you think it goes unnoticed?" I asked. "Hm good question, the others know I'm out, what about you?" He asked, taking a bite of his pizza. "Alahna thinks I'm with Rachel" I said

We paid and then called an Uber to drive us to my house. By now it was already 11 p.m. We went in together and he took me to my room. I turned with my back to the closed door and stood face to face with him. The whole house was quiet, so we had to be too. "Thanks Chris, I love it" I said smiling. "God, you're cute Megan" he said and stroked my hair behind my ear. "I don't want you to go" I whispered "please stay" I whispered against his lips before they touched mine. He grabbed my waist and I leaned slightly against the door before my hands reached for his neck. One of his hands left my body, opened the door behind me and we kissed and disappeared into my room.

We woke up the next morning and I walked Chris to the door. The whole house was still asleep. At least I thought so. I give Chris a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll see you at school" I smiled. I was about to open the door. "Good morning" a dark voice sounded from the stairs. Oh my dad.. "Good morning Dad" "Good morning Mr. Estrella" said Chris "good morning Megan and Chris" my father emphasized. "Come on, I'll drive you home" my dad said and reached for his keys. He looked at me, I couldn't interpret his look? Was my dad mad now? I said goodbye to Chris, went upstairs, got ready and ate my breakfast, up the stairs I heard Alahna and my mother. I posted another picture from yesterday before I got my backpack.

 I posted another picture from yesterday before I got my backpack

Yesterdays fit 💕
Liked by Rachel, Chris and 212 more

Rachel - fit is serving
Chris - Gorgeous
Alahna - Prettiest ❤️
+ 32 more comments

Note 💗
March 25, 2024