Chapter 20

It's in the middle of the night, Chris came to me 2 hours ago, now we're lying in my bed and talking. I heard the door of the house, my parents should be there now. "You know, next month Alahna and I are going to be back in Kansas for a few days" I said, "on your grandfather's farm?" He asked "yes, we were there in the first week of summer. What did you, Nick and Matt do over the holidays?" I said. "We went to LA" Chris said "Ohh I remember Alahna told me" I said "It was pretty cool, next time Nick wanted to ask Alahna to come. He could hardly stand it without her" he laughed. "Alahna would be an LA girl 100 percent" I giggled "you too" said Chris and looked at me, I looked up from his chest and smiled. "Is that indirectly asking if I'm coming with you?" I grinned "I would've asked you" he said, I smiled. He really wanted me there and wanted to spend time with me. I smiled at him, looked into his eyes and lost myself in them, why does he have to have such beautiful eyes. "You're so beautiful Megan" he said and stroked my hair behind my ear and rested his hand there. "This is the second time you've said that" I said, putting my hand on his chest, his lips met mine once again, my hand went from his chest to his neck. "I can't stop thinking about you when we're apart" he said and looked into my eyes, I looked at him hopelessly in love, I feel the same way, I'm so in love with him.

"See you later?" I asked as Chris and I stood at the door early in the morning. "Are you and Alahna coming over later?" he asked "I guess so" I said. "Good, see you" he said, kissed me and then went home. I closed the door behind me, leaned my back against it and smiled to myself. I was so happy that I forgot all about the Rachel Tyler thing. I went upstairs to my bed and snuggled up. Everything smelled like him, it was like he was still here. I looked at some photos we took last night, they were so cute..

Chris 💞

miss you already

you're cute
miss you too

I smiled at his message and put my phone away. It was early in the morning, so I tried to get some sleep.

Chris pov

I walked home from Megan, on the way a thousand thoughts flashed through my mind, God I'm so in love with her. The way she looks at me, the way she talks, her personality, everything about her is perfect. I never thought I would fall in love with her, Alahna's sister, who was never part of our group before, who I never knew. When I got home, I unlocked the door, it was 7 a.m., I knew my brothers were still asleep, I didn't know if my parents were awake yet. I closed the door quietly behind me, Trevor came to greet me, I petted him and put my key on the table as I bent down to pet him. My mother's voice sounded "Where have you been Chris?" She asked me "I was on a walk" I said. I knew my mom wouldn't believe me, but it was worth a try. "The front door closed last night and no one came home that evening" she said and made herself a coffee "don't tell anyone, I was at Megan's" I said and sat down at the table. "I thought she had a boyfriend" she said, "no" I said and rested my forehead in my palm. "I hope I can save you that one conversation" she said with a raised eyebrow "Mom" I said. She gave me a glass of water to wake me up and sat down next to me. "Why shouldn't I tell anyone? "especially Nick and Matt" she asked, "because they make such a big deal about it. "We first wanna know where this will lead us" I said. "How long have you been seeing each other?" When she asked "since homecoming" I said "ohh I had that feeling with you both in the hospital" she smiled. "Go back to sleep, darling, you're tired." She was right, we were up late so I went to my room and lay down in my bed.

Megan Pov