Chapter 30

The next day when we said goodbye to the triplets they didn't see us until the next day...until the event. Chris and I texted a lot the day before. They were out of town with their dad. It scared me that Rachel's cousin Kayla was probably there and coming to the party too. But today the time has come, the event starts at 7 p.m., today prizes will be awarded and speeches will be given. I put on my dress, got ready and all I could think about was Chris. I longed for him so much and I really wanted to feel him again, see him again, his beautiful eyes, his smile. Someone knocked on my door, oh my god is it Chris? The door opened "oh it's you" I said "oh sorry it's just your sister not Chris" Alahna joked. "Haha" I said. She was already finished with everything and sat on my bed and watched me do my makeup. "Megan?" she said "yes?" I said with concentration and was brushing my eyebrows. "You and Chris, can you please be honest" she said. I should be honest with her. We've never had secrets from each other and Chris has been her best friend since childhood. "What do you wanna know?" I asked her with a smile.
"I just want you to tell me what you feel, what is between you. You are my sister and I care about you" she said. I turned to her and had already finished my make-up. "I'm in love with him. I don't know why, but from the first moment, on the first day of school, he had me. All the time we all spent together, I fell more and more in love with him" I said, "the things Ethan said the other night, with the secret meetings, is that true?" she asked "yes" I said, she smiled "do you love him?" she asked "yes" I said she smiled even more "does he know?" "yes" I smiled over my face "What did he say?" she smiled happy and excited "he said it back" I said "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" she started shouting loudly "alahna pshht" I said laughing "when did it happen?" said she excited. "The last night in Kansas, at the party" I said "I'm so happy about it" she said "To be honest, when you were hanging out with the other idiots I always told Chris that you two were cute together. Even Nick agreed" she said and I giggled softly.

Before we went to the festival with our parents, Alahna and I took pictures.

Drinks on me 🥂
liked by you, Chris, Matt and 621 others

Chris - oh thanks alahna 🧡
Nick - I need to clear my schedule...I'm too busy being obsessed with you
Megan - goddess
Matt - really?
+ 103 more

I'm too busy being obsessed with youMegan - goddess Matt - really?+ 103 more