Chapter 29

We went back to my parents, who were paying for the clothes. I put my dress at the checkout. I stood waiting next to Chris who smiled at me, I smiled back. We all went outside. "see you later then?" Alahna asked "yes, if that's how you planned it with Nick and Matt" he said. Then he turned to me "see you later" he said "see you" I said and I smiled back, I sounded so in love and it didn't go unnoticed. He said goodbye to my parents, turned the other way and left. We went to the car, put the shopping bags in the trunk and sat down. "I would say we go to a restaurant to eat? When do you want to see the triplets?" My father said, looking at me and Alahna through the rearview mirror. "What time is it?" Alahna asked "6 p.m." my mom said "do we want to go to them at 8:30 p.m.?" Alahna asked me "yeah sure" I said "do you want to stay there?" my mom asked, turning in her seat to face us and Alahna nodded. "Then we'll go get something to eat and then we'll go home, you get your things and I'll drive you to them" my dad said and put on his sunglasses. He started the engine and drove off. "I think it's great that you're doing something with the triplets this school year too Megan" my mom said, I turned my head to her "yes, I really love them" I said smiling. "It was very nice of Chris, he's a nice boy" she said, I saw Alahna suppressing her laughter in the corner of my eye. What is my mom trying to get at? "Yes" I said briefly, my father looked at me through the rearview mirror, not forgetting that he had caught Chris and me a few weeks ago. "He's a handsome young man, isn't he?" She said and my dad mock raised his eyebrows. "Mom" I said "I'm just saying" she said and lightly hit my dad on the shoulder. Alahna looked at me and laughed.

We had dinner at a trendy restaurant and were just driving home. It was already dark and the Boston skyline is always breathtaking at night. When we arrived in our town, my dad parked his car and said "then pack your things quickly. I'll wait in the car. My mom, Alahna and I got out, took the shopping bags out of the car and went into the house. I packed an outfit for tomorrow and clothes to sleep in, not forgetting a hairbrush, toothbrush, a few skincare and make-up products. I waited for Alahna outside my room and my mom came upstairs shortly. "Megan darling, I'm sorry everything has stressed you out today. I hope you can rest tonight" she smiled "it's okay, thanks mom" I said and she gave me a kiss on the head. Then Alahna came too, she said goodbye to my mom and we went to the car together. When we arrived at their home, our father let us out and drove back home. Alahna and I went to the front door and rang the bell. Marylou opened the door for us and welcomed us warmly. "They're in Nick's room" she said. We went upstairs and Alahna opened the door. Nick's room, like Alahna's room at home, was the place where we always hung out. We sat on the bed with them and talked, were on our cell phones until Alahna brought up the event the day after tomorrow. "Show me what you got" she said as Matt talked about them going outfit shopping today. "Wait, I have to go to my room for that" Matt said and Chris also went into his room to get the clothes. Nick got up from his bed and got the bag that contained his things. When Chris and Matt were back, Nick shows a black shirt, a dark purple tie and black pants and the matching shoes. "That looks so cool" I said "thanks Megan" he said "I love the color" Alahna said about the tie. Chris and Matt showed us their stuff. Chris had a white shirt, black tie, black pants and Matt had the opposite, black shirt, white tie and white pants. "This will look so cool" Alahna said and I agreed with her nodding. "Show your dresses" said Nick "I don't think I have a picture, do I have one?" I asked Chris "no we didn't take one" he said shaking his head slightly "you'll see then" I said smiling Alahna showed a picture of her dress, it was simply black without sleeves. "Oh I love it" said Nick. "It's the complete opposite of Megan's dress" said Alahna.

"Oh my god, Rachel posted" said Alahna, "is that Tyler?!" I heard Matt call out. Chris and I were in the kitchen getting something to drink. "Are you okay again?" he asked "yes" I smiled "Thank you for being there when I needed you" I said and just hugged him without thinking about it. We heard footsteps and put space between us. "Are you okay?" Chris's mom asked and we nodded, "fine, I'm going to sleep now. "Good night, don't forget to turn off the lights." She smiled and left. We then went back to Nick's room.

bro 🤛🏻 @tylermorgan likes by Tyler, Kayla and 587 others

bro 🤛🏻 @tylermorgan
likes by Tyler, Kayla and 587 others

Tyler - This belongs on the cover of Vogue
Kayla - see you both in a few days 😄
+ 98 more

"Who the fuck is Kayla?" Nick said "her cousin" I said "where is she from?" Asked Alahna "from Seattle" I said "what does she want here?" Said alahna "I hope she doesn't come to the event." I said "but see if Tyler posted anything" Matt said. Alahna looked up Tyler's profile and we looked at a picture of him and Rachel.

 Alahna looked up Tyler's profile and we looked at a picture of him and Rachel

We've been friends for so long @racheljohnson
liked by Rachel, Kayla and 579

Rachel - blessing your feed once again
Kayla - How is it even possible to look this cool?
+ 67 more

"Can you click on Kayla's account?" I asked Alahna and she did. "She doesn't look nice." said Matt "if she comes to the event we'll all stay away from her and Rachel" said Chris. "Yeah, it's kind of weird. She never came to the event and she certainly wasn't cool with Tyler. I don't have a good feeling about her" I said. "Click on the latest photo" Nick said and Alahna did.

 "Click on the latest photo" Nick said and Alahna did

Text me 😜
liked by Tyler, Rachel and 432 others

Rachel - Not pictured: me dying at how hot you are.
Tyler - Instagram should pay you for this pic!
+ 43 more

Note 💗
april 13, 2024