Chapter 27

"Megan hurry up, I have to use the bathroom too" Alahna said knocking on the door "one second" I called. All I had to do was put on my jewelry and apply my lipstick. I unlock the door and go straight to her room. "Are you ready?" I asked "Yes, we're all just waiting for you" said Nick "oh.." I said "We wanna go" my grandpa called from downstairs and we make our way to the car.

" I said "We wanna go" my grandpa called from downstairs and we make our way to the car

🌙💫
Liked by Chris, Alahna, Matt and 655 others

Chris - 😍😍
Alahna - love ur outfit ❤️
Nick - damn
Matt - 💙
+ 67 more

When we arrived at the party it was already in full swing. "I'll get us drinks" said Alahna "I'll come with you" said Nick. So Chris, Matthew and I stood there "I'll be honest, parties aren't for me" I said "it's not that bad" said Matthew "right, we don't have to stay long" Chris said loudly so that we could hear him over the loud music. "I don't want Ethan and Jack to come over and act like they're our friends" I said. "It's definitely not going to happen" said Chris. Alahna and Nick came and gave us drinks. "We should go dancing" said alahna "Alahna, how should we dance to Like a G6" I said and took a sip. "Then let's wait until a better song comes along" she said "look what I found" said Nick holding a pink cowboy hat in his hands, Chris and Matthew giggled and Chris put the hat on Nick "you should wear this more often" he laughed "suits you" I said. The DJ played "DJ got us fallin' in love" Alahna grabbed my hand and dogged me into the crowd. "Is that a good song" she said loudly with a smile and moved to the music. "You're crazy" I said, moving to the music. "I'll get the boys" she said and disappeared briefly, then dragged the three of them behind her. I giggled and shook my head.
Alahna and I just shouted out the lyrics. Chris stood close to me and I leaned against his body, his left arm wrapped around my stomach and my left arm held it tightly, I had my drink in the other. Alahna had Nick on one hand and Matthew on the other, the two of them had less interest, but were laughing because Alahna was having the time of her life. Chris leaned his head down to my ear "you know what you're doing to me" he whispered, I turned my head so that I could look at him and grinned at him. He looked at me and had to hold back not to kiss me "do it if you want" I said "ohh megan" he grinned. I leaned my back completely against his upper body, leaned my head back and stretched to kiss him, he moved his head further down and kissed me.

I left the festival briefly to go to my grandpa's truck. It gets pretty cold at night, so I wanted to get my jacket. I opened the door and leaned over the back seats. As I grabbed my jacket and leaned out of the car I heard someone say "thought he wasn't your boyfriend?" "Ethan you scared me" I said and let out a nervous laugh, closing the door and locking the car. "He's not my boyfriend" I said and wanted to walk past him. "I saw you guys though" he said "listen Ethan, it's not your business okay" I said "So you're cheating on Tyler?" he said "no, Tyler and I broke up" I said "because of Chris?" he asked "no Ethan, now get out of my way" I said and he held my arm. "Why are you so mad at me, why can't we talk?" "Because she doesn't want to," Matthew's voice came from behind me. Ethan turned around and laughed briefly. "Is this a brother thing between you?" He asked "leave him alone Ethan" I said and Ethan finally let go of me, I went to Matt and hugged him briefly "does Chris know about this?" He asked "of what?" I asked with a confused face. "You know Megan, everyone knows how selfish you are and that you play with guys, everyone in Boston and this whole city knows that." Ethan said "are you pissed that Megan rejected you?" Matt laughed. "Ohh you told him?" Ethan said, laughing. "You know what Megan? The girl you were here with, what was her name again?" "What about Rachel" I said confused and scared at the same time, what is he going to say? "Rachel, right. Rachel texted me a few weeks ago" he said and I interrupted him "when?" I asked, nervous and shaking. I felt Matt's hand on my back and pulled me closer to him for comfort. "A few days after school started. Anyway, I know you're not a good friend Megan." He said "what do you know" I said "everything Megan, Rachel had a crush on Chris for over a year, you had a boyfriend and what are you doing? You fucked Chris" he said. "I know I should've been honest" I said "dude what does it even matter to you. Why do you care?" Matt said. "I've known her since she was a little girl, whatever happened to her, she became a slut. "Watch what you say" I heard Chris say. I looked behind me and saw Alahna, Nick and Chris. "Ohh all of you are here" he said with a grin. "What do you want from her" said Chris "go back and enjoy your party" he added. "Ethan, why don't you just leave her alone. Why are you so obsessed with what she does?" said alahna. "Alahna, if I were you I would be ashamed if that was my sister" said Ethan. "Shut up Ethan" said alahna "you should have stopped her to become the way she is" he said "what's wrong with you Ethan" she said "you know, I feel sorry for your grandpa. He doesn't know what kind of slut he has in his house, in his family. He would be ashamed of you. You're disgusting Megan" Ethan said. "Disgusting? You fucked your brother's girlfriend's cousin and so did your brother" Matt said. It's so cute how Matt always stands up for me. "Listen Ethan. You have no right to talk about me like that. You don't know anything, okay Rachel told you and like I said, I know I should've been honest and I know I shouldn't have done that to Rachel. I know, but it's none of your fuckt up business. I rejected you for a reason. I don't start a relationship with people just to have fun. I want something serious and you would never be the type for it, not for me." I shouted. "And what about Tyler, he was just the typ for fun but of course with Chris it's something serious?" He said "I was in love with Tyler, but I fell out of love when I met Chris, and I feel sorry for Tyler." I said "If it's so serious between you and Chris, why didn't you be honest and tell them that you two have something going on." "Mind your business dude. It's none of your fucking business what Megan and I do" said Chris, "but everyone sees it, or do you think Rachel didn't see you sneaking out of empty classrooms at school. You kissed earlier, everyone could've seen it, but no one is allowed to say anything about it?" Ethan said. He just exposed us in front of Matt, Nick and Alahna, everything we kept secret, what we wanted to keep to ourselves.. "You're such a bastard" Matt said angrily "Me? Look at your brother. fucking the girl whatever you want" Ethan said laughing. Nick, who hadn't said anything yet, lost it all, he walked towards Ethan and before Ethan could do anything, Nick's fist hit him. "Dare to speak like that about my brothers again. if you talk about megan like that again, I'm warning you" he said. "Ethan!!" Jack called, jogging from the barn. "I'm sorry" he said, looking at me and Alahna, picked Ethan up from the ground and took him away. Did Jack just apologize seriously for his brother, since when has he been so nice?

Note 💗
april 10, 2024