Chapter 28

real cowboy 🤠 Liked by you, Rachel, Alahna and 546 others

real cowboy 🤠
Liked by you, Rachel, Alahna and 546 others

Matt - 🐮boy
Alahna - serving
Chris - fits you
Megan - love ur glasses 💫
+ 81 more

Chris and I stood outside by the car. The others were still at the party. It's been 3 hours since the argument with Ethan, I tried not to let it show, but his words hurt me a lot and I don't even know why. I was leaning against the car and Chris was standing close to me, his hands touching mine. I had his jacket on because I was cold. I smiled at him and looked at him. "You know what Ethan said isn't true, right?" He said, smiling slightly at me, brushing my hair out of my face and putting it behind my ear "you know that Megan" he said quietly and I nodded. "You know I'm not good with words, but" I interrupted him, "you are" I smiled at him. "What I was trying to say. You are not what he says, he said terrible things and that's not you. You are the nicest person I know, you are so adorable" he said smiling "you're cute Chris" I said. I looked at him, into his eyes that always caught me. I kissed him briefly and gently. As I leaned away from him he said "you know, no matter what happens Megan, I'll look after you" he said "Chris?" I said quietly and he looked at me waiting "mh?" "You're everything I've ever loved" I said. He looked like he couldn't believe what I just said. "I love you Chris" I said and looked at him, I was nervous, was it too early? What does he feel? Did I ruin everything? Why doesn't he say anything? "I waited for you to say that" he grinned and kissed me, he put his hands on my cheek and kissed me. Between kisses he whispered "I love you." My hands found themselves in his hair and yours on my sides, except for one that was on my neck. The kiss was first gentle and then harder, we could barely breathe, but we didn't care. It was the moment that made everything perfect, I never wanted to remember anything else again. The cold air passed us by, the stars and moon were shining, the sky was clear, and we had each other. Me and Chris.

party night 🌌🥳Liked by you, Matt, Nick and 764 others

party night 🌌🥳
Liked by you, Matt, Nick and 764 others

Megan - my pretty girl ❤️
Chris - always slaying
Matt - the 🐮girl to 🐮boy nick
Nick - Stunning. Breathtaking. Dead.
+ 69 more

enjoying our last night in Kansas @christophersturnioloLiked by you, Chris, Rachel and 698 others

Liked by you, Chris, Rachel and 698 others

Nick - Close that mouth Matt
Chris - 😲😲
Alahna - boy friends ❤️
Megan - i don't know what to say..
↳ Matt - it's okay Megan, we all know ;)
+ 67 more

"Let me know when you get home. It was nice that y'all were here and visited us" said my grandfather and we all said goodbye. This morning went without any complications.. thank you. I turned back to wave at Ellis and my grandpa. I got up early this morning so I could say goodbye to Twinkle, so I was tired. We dropped off our bags and went to boarding. Luckily we were one of the first and boarding went quickly. We all sat down. I sat next to Chris and Matt sat next to Chris, Alahna and Nick sat together on the other side. We flew longer than planned, we would have landed at 6 p.m. but our flight was extremely late, so we didn't arrive in Boston until 9:30 p.m., we waited forever for our suitcases and when we got home it was almost 11 p.m. Alahna immediately went to her room and I went to mine. I left my suitcase in the middle of the room and just collapsed into my bed. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. "Hey Megan, see you tomorrow, sleep well xx Chris" I smiled even though I was already half asleep I wrote back "good night Chris, see you tomorrow" and put my phone away. I slept like a baby that night. I was extremely tired, we were partying late into the night and because I got up so early and the flight took so long, I was exhausted.

Alahna's and my dad is one of the best and most well-known surgeons in the Boston area and throughout Massachusetts. Accordingly, he is well known in Somerville and so we have to have a good appearance with the locals in a few days.
I was just shopping at the shopping mall with my parents and Alahna. My dad wanted a new fancy suit, even though he has hundreds of them, and my mom wanted a dress to match his suit, so Alahna and I also got new dresses for the evening. The celebration was the day after tomorrow, we returned from Kansas yesterday after an extremely stressful flight. I was irritable and every little thing just pissed me off. "That dress doesn't fit you Megan" my mother said. I rolled my eyes and went back to the dressing room.. I heard her say "Megan has so many clothes, it won't be that hard to find something suitable now" I said to her behind the curtain "we already had the right one if only you weren't so picky" I said. Instead of putting on the other dress, I put on my clothes and walked out of the cabin "what are you doing Megan?" Alahna asked. "I don't feel like it anymore" I said "Megan, now please try on the other clothes" said my dad "you know it's important for your father" said my mom. "Just leave me alone" I said and walked outside the store. I knew Chris was nearby, we texted earlier and he said he was going into town with Nick and Matt. I dialed his caller ID and waited for him to pick up. "Hey, what's up?" he said and I heard Nick and Matt talking in the background. "Can you maybe come here? they stress me out so much and make me so angry. I need you" I said "Uhm sure, where are you?" he asked. I told him the store and he said he would be there in 10 minutes. Things are still the same between me and Chris, we know now that we both love each other but want to take things slowly. A few minutes passed and I saw Chris from further away, I went up to him and hugged him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "My parents have been stressing me out for hours because we can't find a dress that fits." I said. "Let's have a look together, okay? And if not, we can go to another store" he said calmly, looking at me. He is simply the best, I wouldn't know what I would do without him. We walked back into the store, I held his hand and he walked behind me. My dad turned around "ah hello Chris" Chris shook his hand, said hello and then greeted my mom. Alahna said "hey" from the cabin and Chris greeted her too. "Have you calmed down Megan?" my mother asked.. she did that on purpose to provoke me. Chris looked at me and I collected myself for a moment and then said "no, but Chris and I are looking for a dress now" I took his lower arm and pulled him behind me.

Chris and I looked through several dresses and picked the ones I liked best. "How about this one?" he said, pointing with his free hand at a dress we hadn't seen yet. I took it and held it myself "are we going to the cabins?" I said and he nodded. "Alahna already has her dress, now all that's missing is yours" my mother said to me. Chris stood next to my parents and Alahna with all the dresses in his arms and I put the first ones on. I heard them talking behind the curtain. "How did you and your brothers like Kansas?" asked my mother. "Good, it was very nice" said Chris and I had to smile. I opened the curtain. "That's not my size, it's too small" I said. "We picked out another one that's similar" said Chris, looking between all the clothes on his arm. "Here" he said. I took it from his hand, looked at his eyes and smiled. "Thanks" I said quietly and went back to the cabin. "Is your family coming to the celebration too?" my dad asked "sure" said Chris "well, your family definitely can't miss" said my dad. Minutes passed and I kept showing them different dresses, now I put on the last one I had left. It was a long, white sparkly dress, long sleeves and a slit on the left leg. I looked in the mirror, I didn't care what anyone else would say, I love it and will buy it. I pulled the curtain open and stepped forward. The first person I paid attention to was Chris. He stood there with his eyes wide open, his mouth open just a little bit. "That's perfect" my mom said. "Then we finally have it" my dad said. "We'll go and pay" said my dad. When all three were gone, it was just Chris and I standing there alone. "Finally" I smiled. "Thanks your for your help" I said and kissed him very quickly and secretly. "You're perfect and so gorgeous" he said. "It's the one you chose" I whispered. I turned around and went into the cabin, Chris was still standing there "what are you waiting for?" I said "oh okay" he said, looked around and sneaked into the cabin. Now I could finally kiss him properly. He pushed me a little against the wall and my hands were on his chest. "You're so greedy" he grinned against my lips, "me? You snuck in, you could have waited outside" I grinned. "Shut up Megan" he said and kissed me again. I grinned into the kiss and just let him do it. His hands touched my whole body, our lips were wet and in the end our eyes were lost in each other.

Note 💗
april 11, 2024