Prolouge

「★」

「★」

❥❥❥ ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜

❥❥❥ Staring you: [Name] [Lastname]!!

♥︎ [ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖]'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖 : ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 , 𝔾𝕨𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕚

[No one else gets a theme, you're just that important!!]

♥︎ Maneater , Nelly Furtado
♥︎ Hollaback Girl , Gwen Stefani
♥︎ Oops!...I Did It Again , Britney Spears
♥︎ Tia Tamera , Doja Cat
♥︎ Oh , Ciara
♥︎ Beef FloMix , Flo Milli
♥︎ Stupid Hoe , Nikki Minaj
♥︎ National Anthem , Lana Del Rey
♥︎ Never Lose Me , Flo Milli
♥︎ Conceited , Flo Milli
♥︎ Drunk and Nasty , Pi'erre Bourne
♥︎ Sensitive , Dreamer Isioma
♥︎ With My Hoe! , C2d

❥❥❥ 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪

Money money money.

Thats all that was on your mind. Cash or credit, you didn't care. You just wanted dough.

You were born into a middle class home with your father who liked to spoil you. Obviously not all the time, since he only worked as a manufacturer and designer for mirrors. Yeah, mirrors, the reflective surface. It had to do with his quirk. A good thing that came out of it was that you got to test the products.

He took you on annual trips to wherever and got you name brand products every once in a while. You were lucky, but god did you want more.

When you developed your quirk, Reflector, you realized that hero work was something in your line of possibility.

Reflector was almost an exact copy if your fathers quirk. It entailed that you could turn any part of your body reflective using your blood sugar. If a piece if yourself broke while you were reflective, it would shatter, but come back about 3 minutes later (you learned that the hard way.) Another drawback is you get low blood surgar when you use it for too long, so you always carry around gummy worms and a juice box. You could practically imagine yourself deflecting lazer beams like a character in a comic book.

You came to the realization that heros were loaded. Hero work made a girl like you good money. It was perfect.

But that was later. You needed years of training and years seemed like too much time. You wanted money now.

So, at the age of four, you started preschool and your first buisness; selling slime.

        「★」