19

「★」

「★」

You sneak out of the office a little early to talk to some less boring people. You find Totoroki standing in the hallway muttering something to himself and you grin.

"Hiii!" you wave, standing infront of him and meeting his gaze. "Whatcha up to?"

He looks down to meet your eyes before turning away. "I'm planning on making it offical that I will beat Midorya. If I let him, or anyone else beat me, that means too weak."

You tild your head in confusion. "Who?"

"Midorya...?" he blinks. "Oh. 'freckles', I think you call him."

"Ohhhhh." you nod. "Is it because of the stuff we've been talking about?"

"Yes. And if he truly is All Might's secret love child, then I must eliminate him quickly."

You laugh and tug on his sleeve as you walk toward the door. "C'mon, I wanna hear your speech."

He pauses for a moment, taking a second to get a good look at you and walks in.

He doesn't mind how you keep hold of his sleeve.

You walk with him up to Midorya, and you stay by his side until he gets to the no friends part. You gasp dramatically, but otherwise wait to scold him for that part later.

You zone out during Freckle's whole opposing speech. You have a really weird habit of doing that. If you were in a book or something, you think that the writer would probably be too lazy to write the daily speeches this guy has.

「★」

"HEYYYY!!"

The crowd cheers wildly, all completely enamored with the idea of getting to see this unbelievably talented kids with their own eyes.

"MAKE SOME NOISE AND GET THOSE CAMERAS PREPPED!! THIS YEAR WE'RE BRINGING YOU SOME OF THE HOTTEST PERFORMANCES IN SPORTS FESITVAL HISTORY TO DATE!!" Present Mic yells from his place in the booth. "LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAMMM AS WE INTRODUCE TO THE BIG STAGE...CLASS 1-A!!!"

The crowd goes feral as you all walk out. You stride confidently out, blowing kisses to cameras and waving and the sweet little ones in the front and their exhausted parents.

"I love when people look at me." you confess to Shoji beside you, who chuckles at your wide grin and the little skip in your step.

Surrounding the stage, Midnight makes her presence known. "Now for the introductory speech!"

You gush, twirling a little strand of your hair. "She's one of my favorites!! I wanna be called a mini her one day."