12

「★」

「★」

"Where is he?" the teal haired guy asks, his voice just as dry as his skin looks to be. "I went through all the trouble of bringing all of these people to meet him. All Might. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if we kill a few kids he'll come out to play."

You groan, tapping Shoji on the shoulder again. "Yeah, no. It's giving man baby."

They discuss the power going off, forcing the alarms to not work and keeping everyone outside uninformed.

"...they must have a concrete objective but what is it?"

You raise your eyebrows. "Really? They want All Might, duh. Didn't you hear that scrawny little fucker just say somethin' about All Might and killing us?"

Ignored. For some reason, everyone's attention is back on the villains and you feel like the only smart person here.

"You can't fight all of these villains! Your fighting style isn't suited for this kind of group combat!"

"Ok, Freckles-" you try to smile but you still look annoyed. "He's a pro hero. Spell it out, honey. P-R-O. That means that he's qualified to fight in many situations. If he didn't, that would be pathetic. Have some faith in these bitches for fucks sake. Aizawa, you can fight these hoes off, right?"

"First of all, mind your language, but yes. You have a point. You can't be a pro if you only have one trick."

"Ok but why aren't we sending out the girl who can literally suck them up into oblivion and solve our problem like, way quicker???"

Taking out your phone (which you hid in your bra) you take a picture of the fighting going on and send it to Shinso with the caption, 'you'll never guess whats happening rn' .

You look back up fast enough to see Eraserhead put his hair down after using his quicker and your jaw drops.

NO CAUSE WHY IS HE KINDA FINE-

Realizing you're completely distracted, Shoji in his panic just picks you up as everyone starts running to the gate.

"Oooh! I'm so high up now." you smile, towering over those who were previously taller than you.

Then you hear a voice as the black and purple blob blocks the exit. "There is no escape for you. We are the Leauge of Villains."

"Pfft-"

"[Name] this is serious!! Don't laugh-!"

"Isn't this a fitting place for All Might to take his last breath?" he questions as a taunt, and you gasp, pointing up at him.

"I FUCKING TOLD Y'ALL I HEARD SOME SHIT ABOUT ALL MIGHT BUT NOooOOoO, NO ONE EVER FUCKIN' LISTENS TO ME-"

Kirishima and Bakugo jump at the thing and you settle for cheering for them since Shoji won't let you out of his arms.

The blon starts to spread suddenly and you climb out of the tall boy's grasp. "IF THIS SHIT STAINS MY CLOTHES IMMA THROW HANDS I SWEAR ON MY LIFE-"

Is the last thing you say as your vision goes blurry.

You get a feeling of falling for a quick second before your arms take the brunt of it. You quickly get up at the smell of burning pine, hoping it's not your expensive ass costume.

"What. The. Fuck." you snarl as you brush dust and ash off of your clothes and hair, coughing at the debris and smoke that fill the air. Looking around, all you can see are burning trees and shrubbery.

Pulling out your phone, you click the maps app to check where you are. It looks like you've switched sides of the building, going from the from to the back.

"That asswipe must have had a portal quirk. That shit's annoying."

You start to walk, and remembering that there's villains you turn your non-dominant leg mirrored, And you easily take a long, thick shard and take another, smaller one to start carving it into a sword.

By the time its done- a few minutes later- you start to hear obnoxious laughter and footsteps all around you.

Finally, they took way longer than I thought. You think to yourself as you enter a clearing with a few large rocks in it and tiny bushes. As soon as you're fully in, you watch as people pop up from all sides. There's about ten of them.

Two look 'normal', you can't identify their quirks while the rest are mutants.

"Hey little girl," a tall but lanky man whispers toward you. His arms start to enlongate over toward you.

And for a split second, you feel something break. You can't tell what it is, but you hear and feel a sort of snap in your head. You move your hands before you can thing, and you feel something splatter on your face as screams erupt through the clearing. You blink.

"SHE CUT MY FUCKING ARMS OFF- I CANT BREATH IT HURTS SO BAD-!"

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!" the others villains panic and your jaw drops.

"My flight or fight reponse, my bad g."

"MY BAD??? MY BAD????? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KID?? IM FUCKING OUT OF HERE, IM NOT PUTTING MY LIFE ON THE LINE FOR THIS BULLSHIT."

"WELL WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY BITCH??l" you scream at eachother, stomping off in opposite directions. The other villains look confused between the two of you, pausing before rushing off with the other guy.

Once you're a good few feet away from eachother, you remember that they literally watched you cut off someone's arms.

You exit the area and take a deep breath, trying to follow the advice of that one anger management class your dad forced you to take a few years back before you got kicked out for throwing a tantrum and kicking their shit.

You decide to try and make it back over to the middle of the facility to actually get some shit done and maybe post a picture of you beating major ass to your snap story.

「★」