23

「★」

「★」

You don't wish Katsuki luck before his fight like you did with Shinso and your angels. He gets mad whenever someone does anything like that, and you want his full focus to be on winning.

Despite your full confidence in your bestie, you're in all honesty shocked when the rosey cheeked girl looses. She put up a really good fight, knowing the only person who's ever beat him were the those in the teams who placed before you in the cavalry battle, which even then was a group effort.

You also get really annoyed when your classmates start to boo him, so you immediately shower him with all youre attention when he comes back, taking a seat on his lat and cuddling into him, which he growls at as if he's irritated. You know better though.

You sip on a Capri Sun you wait for the next round, watching as something important it seems happens. And Shoto uses his fire side.

You grin.

Oh. Whoever fights him next is fucked.

You go to bother somone, anyone, to keep your boredom at bay, and remember something you wanted to do. You find her outside Recovery Girl's room.

"Oh hey Rosey Cheeks!!!"

"Huh?" she looks away from her conversation, a confused flush coming onto her face. "O-oh! Hey [Name]!"

"Girl. I was such a fan during your fight. Like seriously, the only person who's ever beat Tnt in a one-on-one match like that is me. You did really good!!"

"Oh. Really?" she smiles, a bit melancholically. "I definitely could've done better..."

You're not the best with emotions and you know it. So you so the only thing you know to do, because you hate seeing people sad.

"Oh shit- uhh, I'll buy you whatever you want from the vending machine!! C'mon lets go, just please don't cry-"

So your little break consists of you breaking into the machine and giving the girl everything. If not for the fact you just stole, she would be in heaven.

The second rounds finally come up.

And you get paired with someone easy again.

Oh wow, lady luck must be in love with me.

The bird guy- Tokoyami? He steps onto the stange and you grin with an idea already forming in your head.

The boy sends Dark Shadow over to you, and you roll out of the way of the attack with ease. This happens a couple more times before you feel the sun directly above you.

And as the round starts, you grin evily as you speak.

"So. Your Dark Shadow thing doesn't like the light right?"

Despite the boy's lack of a response, his eyes widen ever so slightly, and that's all the answer you need.

It's like buring an ant with a magnifying glass really; you angle your arm hust right under the beating sun, the UV rays cascading into the shadow. It starts to his in pain, shrinking down.

"O-ok ok, that's enough!!" the boy shouts. You smile and stop at you're called the winner again.

You continue to grin up at the crowd and wave, practically shining while Present Mic sings your praises.

You watch as Kirishima looses to Katsuki, and cheer loudly for your best friend.

The semi-finals are announced, and it's you against Katsuki. Honestly, it's a lucky match since you've beat him a good couple of times while training. And you know everything about his quirk.

Shoto vs. Iida is first, and you are praying so hard for the nerd's downfall.

"BEAT HIS ASS!!!!"

"[Name] calm down-!!"

The round actually goes fairly fast, and you're confident in your abilities.

As you step out onto the stage, you blow a quick kiss to Katsuki, who's smiling wildly- he knows it'll be a close match.

"Love you baby, don't hold back!!"

"You know I would never, Disco Ball."

And the fight begins.

「★」