2

「★」

                              「★」

Katsuki Bakugo had grown up with regular people. Normal people. Dull people.

When it came to interesting and actually worth while people, his school was lacking (aside from himself, duh.)

When you came out of nowhere to his middle school, he was suprised, and a little pissed.

You had personality, you had looks, you were more than just some extra, which he was not accepting anytime soon. You had professional quirk training, you sold random shit for money, you won in any extra curriculars that included competition and always got 100's on tests. You were expensive with a short temper, and it drew attention.

He was impressed. In his own way.

You two were similar in so many ways. Which is why he and you became inseparable.

Izuku Midorya, on the otherhand, very openly admired you. He aspired to be you, just like his admiration for Katsuki Bakugo.

He wanted to be able to express himsef so openly too, to work for what he wanted without judgment, to have so many friends without doing anything but existing.

You never noticed him, however. Boring people were easy to miss, apparently. Especially when you weren't in any of the same classes.

It suprised him a bit when he realized Katsuki had his full attention on you when the two of you hung out instead of him. He openly could just walk past him (several feet away of course) without Katsuki immediately beating him up if you were there, only a dirty look that you always seemed to miss.

Deku was impressed. In his own way.

You were such different people, and he thinks thats why you had never truly crossed paths.

Until the slime incident.

                               「★」