15

「★」

「★」

You catch a glimpse of All Might from the smoke surrounding him. And another odd thing happens.

Is he smoking-? What is up with this fucker?

Looking around, you try and see if anyone else is noticing. It seems like they aren't, and maybe you took after your mother and are going crazy, until you look over at the green haired kid.

He's sweating like a sinner in a church, and he isn't eyeing the villain, but the hero. This is all very odd, you conclude.

All Might's practically shaking at his lack of energy as the lanky guy starts spriniting at him.

"He runs like a twink."

"Not the time Diso Ball."

And then another gust of wind comes from beside you, and yourself and the others look bewilderedly at the plain guy about to punch the villain in the head, almost getting his ass touched by a creepy old dude.

Gun shots errupt, and blood spurts from the lanky guy's leg, imoblizing him. Iida, the staff including the strange animal like principal start all enter.

"THE CLASS REP HAS RETURNED-"

"STOP TRYNA TAKE MY JOB MOTHERFUCKER IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN-"

"W-with reinforcements..."

It's official. You hate school.

You're still close enough to the freckled kid when you're walking away, your ears picking up on a faint poof from nearby. When you turn, you find a tiny blonde man where All Might once stood. But with his features and that look in his eye, you can tep that that's him. Somehow, that's the symbol of peace.

I'm so confused and I'm too tired for this bullshit right now. That's probably important, I'll freak our about it later.

You retreat to your best friend's side and let your nerves and adrenaline wash away. You feel a headache coming on and you groan.

You're holding Katsuki's hand and playing with his fingers boredly, really not into the whole getting saved thing. He looks down at you, and he almost smiles.

You have a habbit of being unaffected. He admires that.

"HEY HE SAID FOR ALL OF US TO HEAD TO THE ENTRANCE!" Kirishima calls loudly, waving at you, Bakugo and Totoroki. You wave back and you start to walk in tandem with them.

Remembering your theorizing, you tap Totoroki on the shoulder. He glances down at you.

"You like knowing things, right?" you ask, and he nods slowly. "I saw some shit back there I don't think you noticed. But it has to do with All Might and that freckled kid. You've seen how close they are right?"

Totoroki nods again. "Sit next to me on the bus ride back. I'll tell you then because I need to gossip about this with someone."

Walking a little faster, he passes you. Not without another stoic ass nod though, and your lips twist upward at the thought of having a gossip buddy.

「★」

Outside, a detective who's lowkey fine does a headcount on the class. Everyone seperates into their social groups at this point.

Kirishima drags you into his conversation. You eye him, confused.

"Ok ok, let's get one thing straight: YOU CUT A DUDE'S ARMS OFF."

You flinch at his yelling but shrug. "Yeah. He got like, really mad at me and just stomper off. I didnt even really have to fight."

The group gets an update on your teachers and everyone starts to line back up.

You notice Shoji and jump onto his back, suprising him but he carries you anyway. "[Name]! You had me worried."

You giggle and keep hold of his shoulders. "Got any advil? I have a headache. Hot girls get headaches."

He sighs. "I'm sure they do. But no, I don't."

You pout and hop off his back, going to sit witha waiting white and red haired boy. You decide not to tell him about the All Might suddenly becoming this old decrepit man, just the weird things about his and freckles' relationship.

As you enter the school again, the golden hour sun peaks through the large windows, and your brain unfogs a but from the calmingly warm feeling on your face.

I'm just glad I'm not dead. I'm too cute to die.

「★」