25

「★」

「★」

It's official, Todoroki goes against Katsuki.

You sit on your phone in the stands with your classmates, leaning on Kaminari's shoulder, with Sato on your other side.

Sato's nice. He made me cake. You think to yourself as you chew the sweet dessert.

"Who ya' talkin' to sugar?" the electric boy beside you grins, looking down through your hair at your phone screen. You smile.

"My bestie from another class. He's still in the old lady's room and I'm too lazy to get up to actually talk to him."

He smiles. "Yeah, don't worry about gettin' up! Get your beauty rest. Not like you need it though."

You look up at him and gasp. "Really?"

Denki becomes quite flustered at your face less than an inch away from his own as you look up at him with a small blush on your face and wide eyes.

"Y-yeah really!"

The round begins and Shoto bomards the place with ice. Katsuki explodes his way through with ease. From then, there's a bit of hand to hand stuff, a lot of close range attacks.

You can tell Katsuki's getting frustrated. You just want to go down there and give him a big squeeze. You hate seeing him so mad.

"JUST FUCKING GO AT HIM TOTOROKI." you scream, on your bestie's side all the way. Whether he wins isn't the point and you know it, it's how he wins that counts.

"My poor baby." you sigh at the totally unfair win, already getting up from your seat to find Katsuki.

「★」

You stand beside him as they tie him up for the ceremony, rolling your eyes at the totally overkill precautions. He's a highschooler, not an inmate.

Anyways, you give him a little peck on the cheeck before taking your place on your third place post.

"Tenya Iida actually shares the third place post with [Name], but unfortunately he had to leave for family reasons."

"Well I'm here still, and I'm much more photogenic anyways." you smile, blowing kisses to the photographers happily.

"Of course, there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards!!" Midnight points to the top of the stadium, to which All Might laughs loudly and the crowd cheers loudly.

You're up first.

"Young [Name]! You did excellent today, showing amamzing leadership and strategizing abilities, while never breaking a sweat. You are worthy of this post more than you will know!"

Giggling bashfully, you smile up at the man. "Thanks, and I've already got some fans!" you point over to a group of camera men in the corner with wildly flashing lights facing directly towards you.

All Might sweatdrops. "...That's nice dear."

He tries to give you an impromptu hug, and you gag a little at the horrific BO scent coming off of him.

Kill me.

"But, you have much to improve on. You need to focus less on your appearance and more on the work you're doing. You need to be able to absorb yourself in the moment."

"Alright just please get off-" you gag.

"[NAME] OVER HERE!!!"

"POSE WITH YOUR MEDAL HUN!"

"THIS WAY THIS WAY!!"

You ignore Shoto's whole medal thing while your picture gets taken, only shutting up the reporters when it's Katsuki's turn.

"Aweee he's so cute when he's mad. I love him so much."

"I DONT WANT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE!!! GET THAT OFF OF ME YOU IDIOT-"

"That's my bestie."

「★」

You all head back to class, just to be given the next two days off and a congratulations on your hard work. You immediately start to plan a sleepover with a still fuming Katsuki, who's mom (who you called from his phone) is happy to accept.)

And the next day, when you wake, you wiggle your way out of his arms to answer a text you were somewhat shocked to recieve.

☻ Shoto ☻

I'm going to visit my mother
Today. I thought you would
like to know because
you were one of the
people who convinced
me that I should.
That you for your
encouragement.

      [Name] :)

yayyy im happy for u pookie
tell me how it goes later ily

☻ Shoto ☻

( ☻ Shoto ☻ liked a messge.)

You smile at the conversation before cuddling back into your friends arms, excidedly awaiting the text and your next step to being rich.

「★」