16

「★」

「★」

You walk into class a bit late, but not too late to miss someone making fun of Iida.

Today is gonna be a great day.

The boy rushes to his seat, and you walk over to yours besides Katsuki.

"Hey best frienddd." you grin, pulling out your phone to pass the time. "Got any gum?"

He smacks you on the head. "No duh, unlike some people I can actually keep track of my shit."

You pout. "Asshole. It's not my fault I'm a naturally unorganized person!"

"Yeah right."

The door slides open.

"Morning class." The muffled voice of your teacher mumbles through his layers of bandages.

"MR. AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????" The class all says at once and another shiver goes down your spine.

Ew, it's like they're psychic.

"My well being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

Everyone starts to assume it's villains, but you had talked to the upperclassmen and had been told about the event coming up.

"The UA sports festival is about to start."

"Wait-" the hot emo chick you don't know the name of speaks up. "is it really a good idea to hold the festival right after the villains snuck inside?"

Your teacher sighs as everyone agrees. "The administration thinks it's a good way to say the threat's been handled and that the school is safer than ever. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can just cancel over a few villains.

You raise your eyebrows. Maybe those interviewers the other day were right to question these mother fucker's experience. They're batshit insane for this. And that's coming from ME-

" Top heros everywhere will be watching. This is wher eyou get scouted." the tall black haired girl (you're horrible with names) informs.

Class gets dissmissed for lunch after a bit more unnecessary exposition and you decide to bother Shoji because he's calm and you're a menace.

You take a seat on his desk and start on a lolipop you just found in your back pocket, messing around with the boy's hair to get out some of your energy. He doesn't mind.

"That villain stuff sucks, sure," Kirishima complains, "but I'm REALLY pumped for these games!!"

Sero joins in. "If we put on a good show, we're basically on the road to being pros!"

"Oooh, who do you wanna get scouted by in the future?" you question the masked boy, leaning into his face and making him blush a bit at your hard stare.

"Uh, I don't really know for sure yet. Probably someone who does more stealth work. I think my quirk would be useful for that."

You nod. "Agreed. I'll help you redesign your costume too! It's clear you don't care much for your looks, huh?"

"Ouch."

"You're so lucky Shoji, people are bound to notice your unique quirk." Denki complients.

You smile down at the white-haired boy as he replies. "I guess, as long as I can show them how useful I could be."

The emo chick holds in a laugh, hinting at the lightning wielder's little dumb moments. "You'll probably make a scene too-"

"Heyy!" he groans. You giggle and stand up to be nearby him.

"Don't worry angel, I'll take care of you. Awe, it'll be like having a little pet with me all day!"

"You're so kind." he flushes, holding his redend cheecks and choosing to ignore the pet comment.

"I know!"

Uraraka holds everyone at gunpoint and you feel very confused.

"You look constipated honey. It's not a good look."

She just keeps yelling about doing her best and you sigh, irked at being ignored and deciding that Shinso's better company anyways. And maybe get a water bottle from the cafeteria on your way.

「★」

While youre gone, certain son of the #2 hero hears some major tea, and immediately realizes he needs to gossip with you.

「★」