18

「★」

「★」

Your next few weeks are filled with training.

You trainer makes sure to push you to your limits and you work out as much as possible in your free time too while you watch La La Land on repeat.

You take time to train with classmates too. Of course, you and Katsuki go on runs all the time together, but you and the rest of your angels meet up for a group training togther as well.

Before leaving the classroom the day of Shinso's war declaration, you convinced Totoroki to give you his number. Originally, it was for gossiping purposes, but after remembering you're pretty good with his ice, he finally gave into your begging and trained a couple of times with you.

You also have some fun sitting on Shoji's back as he does push ups and taking pictures of it, immediately convincing your whole snap story that you have a boyfriend now.

Hearts were broken.

「★」

"Dadddyyy." you call, your father poking his head around the corner of his office with a quick 'yes?'. "Wish me luck at the sports festival. I'll be really pissed if you don't watch."

"I know you'll do great, sweetheart. You're a smart girl. I'll definitely watch. See you later!"

You walk out, making your way to the street where you and Katsuki meet. He's already there and barades you for being late (you aren't he's just a little bitch) and the two of you make your way to the school.

The two of you bicker about who'll win, and you realize that it might not have been the best idea to be best friends with the only person that can tie with you in terms of ego.

The arguent would have continued until the event actually started if not for Mina bounding to you as you both enter the school.

"[Nameee]!!"

"Minaaaa!!"

Bakugo groans. "Leave it to you to get close to extras in a week."

You flip him off. "First of all, it's been well over a week, and two, of course we're close! We've already had like three sleepovers."

He just facepalms defeatedly.

You and Mina chat excitedly for eachother's performances and ready to beat up everyone in sight. Katsuki follows with his hands in his pockets, grumbling to himself about you two being dumbasses.

You make it to the waiting room, where Kaminari immediately slumps onto you with anxiety written all over his face. "[Nameeee]. I'm gonna fail and everyone will laugh at meeee."

You giggle. "Poor baby. Just fake it 'till you make it and I'll be proud."

He pouts, looking dramatically up at you from his place on your shoulder. "Really?"

"Sure." you smile. He immediately brightens up and leaves, and you fix your shirt.

"You must pity him a lot." Sero comments, popping up from above you using his tape. You push him, making him swing back and forth.

"He's a sweetie. Don't be mean."

"[NAME]!!"

You cover your ears as your eye twitches. Iida makes his way over to you and does his arm moving thing that irritates the shit out of you. "YOU'RE LATE. THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE ACT AS VICE REP-"

"CLASS REP- STOP TRYNA STEAL MY JOB SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ASS-"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SUCH THINGS- NO MATTER, WE NEED TO REPORT TO THE TEACHERS WITH THE ATTENDACE WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES!!"

"OK OK, STOP YELLIN', DAYUM." you sigh, letting him call peoples name's while you strech a bit. Once he's done, he yells at you to hurry after him. Your lazy ass gets an idea.

"Give me a piggyback ride here and back and I'll let you be fully in charge all day."

You're swiftly picked up and you laugh to yourself as you speed down the hall.

I tricked that bitchhh. We're gonna be fighting all day, he literally can't be in charge. Tee hee.

「★」

Authors note (for once):

i know it aint obvious that iida's a love intrest but i promise im going somewhere with this- also the games are startinggg

just wanted to add that in the update schedule, i meant 1-2 chapters minimum per week, not maximum cause i honestly rlly enjoy updating. also, school's almost over for me meaning that summer i'll have like 20x more time to write for yall