22

「★」

「★」

The next round is finally prepared. You listen to Present Mic's explication, saying that you are one of 16 last competitors to be compete. Two challengers will compete per round and every round one will advance forward until a winner is announced.

"Uhm...exuse me? I'm withdrawing."

Gasps come from around the area and you turn to the the cute tail guy from the hero team during your first heroics class.

Everyone questions him, and you unwrap a lolipop eagerly waiting to listen. It's because of Shinso's quirk, and you smile at how strong he is based on the blonde's description.

When midnight lets the boy's from Shinso's team resign, she talks about adding someone from the fifth place finishing team.

"We were frozen most of the time. Honestly, we barely did anything in the cavalry battle."

You don't recognize the voice and when you turn around to see who the hell the speaker is, something very very rare happens.

You get flustered.

Who. Is. That.

A taller standing girl with cute red hair up in a messy ponytail stands just behind you. She makes eye contact with you (you're staring very obviously) and smiles.

Now, you've never really asked yourself about this kind of stuff before. But DAYUM.

SHES SO PRETTY OH MY LORD WHAT DO I DO IM GONNA DIE-

You continue to stare at her until Katsuki snaps you back into focus when you're names are all called for your pairs.

You get...someone.

"Bro who's Ayoma??"

"It's Aoyama Ma Cherie..."

You smile at him and grin. "OH TUMMY ACHE GUYYY. I'm totally gonna beat this bitch up. "

Instead of doing side games, you're doing backflips infront of the pros and pestering your friends who decide that they want to waste their energy on it, as well as getting pulled aside be photographers for offers of modeling agencies.

I'm gonna be RICHHHHHHH-

You steal Iida's orange juice too. That was fun.

Finally, it's time to fight.

"HEY SPORTS FANS, ARE YOU READYYYYYYYY??"

The crowd cheers with more enthusiasm than all day, since this is the best part of it all.

You tie your hair out of your face and strech. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn to find your favorite purple haired boy.

"Shinsooo!!" you give him a big squeeze, and he gives a you a little smooch on your forehead. "You better win."

"If I don't?" he asks, trying not to be too serious about the topic, although it's clear that the idea of him loosing makes his skin crawl.

You smile with an idea. "I'll just have to cheer you up."

"That wouldn't be as easy as it sounds."

"What if I do this?" you smirk before giving him a little kiss on his lips, skipping away as he turns bright red.

You watch Hitoshi's battle a few minutes later. He seems to be doing good until a very strange comback from Freckles, who eventually wins the round.

Shoto beats Sero with a giant ice glacier and you feel bad for your little angel but happy for your gossip bestie.

Your match is fifth.

"IS THIS AOYAMA GUY EVEN GONNA STAND A CHANCE TO EVERYONE'S FAVORITE DISCO BALL AND STRATEGIZER???"

"Nope!!" you yell back at Present Mic, waving at the audience with a wink.

Easy match. You know exactly what this bitch is about to do.

As soon as the match starts, the blonde immediately powers up his lazer. You wait for him to shoot before you turn your forearms into a glass shield of sorts, deflecting the ray immediately back at the boy and hitting him right out of the arena.

Everyone is shocked at the less than a minute long match.

"...[NAME] [LASTNAME] WINSSSS!!!"

"AND I TOLD YALL HE STOOD NO CHANCE!!!"

「★」

In the stands, a boy with a tail and a freckle faced One for All user both sit shocked at the performance.

"Did...did you know that would happen??"

"That wasn't even a fight..."

「★」