6

"Check out the results from the exam!"

A list follows the voice, showing:

[No.1 - Katsuki Bakugo - 77v 0r ]
|No.2 - [Name] [Lastname] - 76v 0r. |
|No.3 - Eijiro Kirishima - 39v 0r |
|No.4 - Ochaco Uraraka - 28v 35r |
|No.5 - Ibara Shiozaki - 36v 32r |
|No.6 - Itsuka Kendo - 25v 40r |
|No.7 - Tenya Iida - 52 v 9r |
|No.8 - Izuku Midorya - 0v 60r |
|No.9 - Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu - 49v 10r |
[No.10 - Fumikage Tokoyami - 47v 10r ]

"Wow." a woman mutters. "The first and second place students didn't even have rescue points."

"He took down those faux villains like an ace. When most of the other examinies were running from the bug obstacles, he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then attacking. That kid is tough!"

"Yeah, the second place was a legend for kids like her. She doesn't have a comabat type quirk, but she came up with a worthy strategy and nearly tied with the boy. I didn't even see her sweat, I wonder what else she can do...we always need more stratigizers like her. She almost aced the written test too."

"On the other hand, the seventh place student had zero villain points."

"He's not the first or the last to take out that giant robot- second did it too. But it's been a good while since I've seen someone blow it away with just one attack."

"But at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his quirk."

「★」

Walking into your new classroom, you're met with yelling coming from a certain blue haired guy directed at your favorite blonde.

"This is school property! Get your scuffed shoes of this prestine item!"

"Yeah Tnt, get your nasty feet off the desk-" you tease. "-and make way for my prestine ass!"

You giggle as your push the boy's legs off suddenly and hop on his desk. You smile up at the blue haired kid. "I think I like you. You're funny, kinda entertaining."

You turn away before he can properly respond, attention fully on your best friend. "We finally have a class together. I was getting so bored without you y'know."

"I know, I'm the only interesting person in your life." He looks up and your shirt from his seat and eyes it. "Your tie is too loose Disco Ball."

"I know." you smirk.

Regaining composure, the blue haired kid finally snaps. "I thank you for your compliment, but you are not an acception to the rules! Please get your uhm...lower region off of the desk immediately!"

You eye the boy up and down and groan. "Hm. No."

He continues to argue with the wall that is you while you text Hitoshi, asking which class he's in. It's a bitter conversation of you reasuring him the test wasn't meant for people like you and it takes a lot of practice, but that he can surely transfer later. You had already talked to him about his quirk, and he still seemed on edge but honestly accepting of the fact you really didn't give a shit about it.

While you're distracted, Katsuki argues with the blue haired kid for you, defending your pride and his own.

"Take yourself off of that desk now! And this is a learning environment, celular devices are only to be used outside of the premises!"

"You're kidding right? Your old school put a stick up your ass?"

"More like a log if you ask me." you mutter, making the blue haired kid stammer irritatedly and Katsuki laugh loudly.

About to retort again, the blue haired kid takes a chill pill and reintroduces himself as Tenya Iida. Your blonde bestie makes fun of him more and you laugh, only half paying attention until you hear sudden silence. Only then do you look up to see a familiar looking green haired kid who's identity you can't fully pinpoint.

"It's him." Iida says almost creepily.

You frown. "What, did he kill a guy? Who is he?"

Iida marches his flat ass over to the guy and you're once again left confused as Katsuki grumbles next to you.

You watch him act like a virgin, and point this out to Bakugo who smirks.

"If you're just here to make friends, you can pack up your stuff now."

...

"Honestly, real." you mutter, looking down at the caterpillar on the floor.

"Welcome to UA's hero course." the caterpillar almost sighs, somehow unzipping himself from his cocoon. "It took eight seconds before you all shut up, that needs work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that."

"Who hurt him?" you whisper to Bakugo.

The guy introduces himself as your teacher, and you groan knowing this is going to be a long ass year. He tells you all to put on the ugly ass gym uniforms and finally notices you.

"And you-" he sighs. "I hope you don't plan on being a problem child. Get your butt off the desk and in the locker room."

「★」