26

「★」

「★」

On the walk to school, you're day is already off to a great start.

"Mommy look! It's the girl from the sports festival!!!"

"Hey, great job out there kid!"

"Youre gonna be a great hero one day, little lady!"

IM ALREADY FAMOUS WAIT UNTIL I GET PAID FOR THISSSS.

「★」

You join the class conversation about getting recognized on the way over. You agree that the fame is well deserved.

"You need code names." Aizawa speaks up, telling you all what the day's agenda is.

Everyone's excited for it. He continues. "Normal you don't need to worry about your draft picks- not until uour second year or third year actually- but your class is different. If fact, by extending offers to first years like you, pros are basicaly investing in your potential." he also explains how offers can be taken back, but you're not worried about that. You're to cool to be gotten rid of.

"Here's the totals for those of you who got offers."

Todoroki: 4,123

Bakugo: 3,556

[Lastname]: 3,333

Tokoyami: 360

Iida: 301

Kaminari: 301

Yaoyorozu: 272

Kirishima: 108

Uraraka: 68

Sero: 20

"In past years, it's been more spread out, but there's a pretty bug gap this time."

Most people complain with thier amount of offers, bur you're perfectly happy. Especially because of the angel number.

Those who don't get offers still have to intern though, and you're a bit sad that it's nit as exclusive as you had thought.

Aizawa continues with his speech. "You already got your experice in combat with real villains during the attack on USJ. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work, up close and personal in the field first hand. These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-"

"You'll have hell to pay later!"

Your jaw drops. "MY LIEGEEEE!! QUEENNN!! I LOVE YOU GIRLY POP!"